[Application Closed] The Lab – OnePlus 6 Edition

1. malidan
    Marshmallow Apr 20, 2018

malidan , Apr 20, 2018 :
    That ain't gonna happen any time soon, the decision to share a generic build between the OEMs has already been made.

2. Punk_69
    Lollipop Apr 20, 2018

Punk_69 , Apr 20, 2018 :
    Entered ;) @Crystal Z.
    Hope i get to review one of those oneplus 6's.....

Good luck to everyone.... Hope this LAB is fair enough

3. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Apr 20, 2018

4. Werdun
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  5. isaac1992
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2018

isaac1992 , Apr 20, 2018 :
    What to say about a RAM like the oneplus phones ... 8 Gb in oneplus 6 according to the rumors. Only one thing, fly, you can test it with whatever you want the heaviest program, the most demanding game or the largest number of applications running as possible, the phone will be light as a cloud.
    Let's talk about ROM, the best system I've used, not iPhone, not samsung, not huawey, not meizu, the best is without a doubt the almighty ONEPLUS, excellent privacy, excellent performance, and everything is possible thanks to Oxygen Os.

What else to say ... I would like to be part of the Lab program, to test this new oneplus, and to continue recommending and defending this great company.

Greetings and I hope to be one of the lucky ones chosen

Que decir de una RAM como la de los teléfonos de oneplus... 8 Gb en oneplus 6 según los rumores. Solo una cosa, vuela, la puedes poner a prueba con lo que quieras el programa mas pesado, el juego mas exigente o el mayor numero de aplicaciones corriendo posible, el teléfono sera ligero como una nube.
    Hablemos sobre la ROM, el mejor sistema que he utilizado, no iPhone, no samsung, no huawey, no meizu, el mejor sin duda es el todopoderoso ONEPLUS, excelente privacidad, excelente rendimiento, y todo es posible gracias a Oxygen Os.

Que mas decir... Me gustaría formar parte del programa Lab, poner a prueba este nuevo oneplus, y seguir recomendando y defendiendo esta gran compañía.

Un saludo y espero ser uno de los afortunados elegidos.

6. isaac1992
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2018

isaac1992 , Apr 20, 2018 :

What to say about a RAM like the oneplus phones ... 8 Gb in oneplus 6 according to the rumors. Only one thing, fly, you can test it with whatever you want the heaviest program, the most demanding game or the largest number of applications running as possible, the phone will be light as a cloud.
    Let's talk about ROM, the best system I've used, not iPhone, not samsung, not huawey, not meizu, the best is without a doubt the almighty ONEPLUS, excellent privacy, excellent performance, and everything is possible thanks to Oxygen Os.

What else to say ... I would like to be part of the Lab program, to test this new oneplus, and to continue recommending and defending this great company.

Greetings and I hope to be one of the lucky ones chosen

Que decir de una RAM como la de los teléfonos de oneplus... 8 Gb en oneplus 6 según los rumores. Solo una cosa, vuela, la puedes poner a prueba con lo que quieras el programa mas pesado, el juego mas exigente o el mayor numero de aplicaciones corriendo posible, el teléfono sera ligero como una nube.
    Hablemos sobre la ROM, el mejor sistema que he utilizado, no iPhone, no samsung, no huawey, no meizu, el mejor sin duda es el todopoderoso ONEPLUS, excelente privacidad, excelente rendimiento, y todo es posible gracias a Oxygen Os.

Que mas decir... Me gustaría formar parte del programa Lab, poner a prueba este nuevo oneplus, y seguir recomendando y defendiendo esta gran compañía.

Un saludo y espero ser uno de los afortunados elegidos.

7. david_aeon
    Eclair Apr 20, 2018

david_aeon , Apr 20, 2018 :
    Hm, glad to see that not only reviewers with millionaire backgrounds will get this opportunity.
    Its been a while for me, and a great chance to brush up my analytical skills. I hope they pick a very diverse group, so that viewers may discover the new flagship through as much varied opinions and user profiles as possible.
    Anyway, good luck to the chosen.

meatandy likes this.
  8. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Apr 20, 2018

Cheetosdust , Apr 20, 2018 :
    Hello @Crystal Z.

Thank you - and the OnePlus team - for the opportunity given to the community.

I know we have some really talented writers on the forums and I can imagine around the rest of the community as well, so best of luck to everyone that's tried or is going to try their chance.

I saw some amazing reviews around the launches before and I'm sure it'll be the same thing again with the OnePlus 6.

9. Angel Leon
    Eclair Apr 20, 2018

Angel Leon , Apr 20, 2018 :
    Hi OP team. keep working like till now. OP3t is still a phone very much better than new samsung or similar comparing with my friend's phones.
    Will be a pity change it but my daughter inherit.
    Many thanks.

10. BA_Baracus
    Eclair Apr 20, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  11. Kavish1212
    Eclair Apr 20, 2018

Kavish1212 , Apr 20, 2018 :
    yes, it is May 18th.

12. nithinravi
    Honeycomb Apr 20, 2018

nithinravi , Apr 20, 2018 :
    Application submitted! :)

Crystal Z. and meatandy like this.
  13. gowthammotox
    Honeycomb Apr 20, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  14. Jossspain
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2018

15. Prince vaid
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2018

16. Tiwi1990
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 20, 2018

17. Deactivated User
    Apr 20, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  18. F_Mickael_Vl_JWpG
    Donut Apr 20, 2018

F_Mickael_Vl_JWpG , Apr 20, 2018 :
    Love this phone , I had the OP5+ OP5T . Choose me for the test ;) .
    Hope you ll see my message ;).
    By the way , I will buy it ;).

meatandy likes this.
  19. Galoupf83
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  20. Seikun
    Froyo Apr 20, 2018

meatandy likes this.