[Application Closed] The Lab – OnePlus 6T Edition

1. Crystal Z. Community team. Ex-bug hunter. Staff Member Sep 28, 2018

Crystal Z., Sep 28, 2018 :
    Dear friends,

Thank you all for your participation, the Lab entry is now closed. The next ten days will be the most difficult time for us, we'll announce the winners on Oct 18. The selected will be contacted via email by Oct 18. Let's look forward to meeting the OnePlus 6T reviewers!

Lab6TEdition-Forum.png

Hey everyone,

Yes, the OnePlus 6T is around the corner to meet the world!

We’re as excited as you are, especially about bringing the Lab to you today. Last time, we sent out devices to some of the most passionate and knowledgeable members of our community. You shared your ideas and we listened. You, as a part of our OnePlus Community, helped design a device that fits into your world. Together, we’ve generated thousands of ideas and made products together.

We’re looking for 10 more people to join us in this tradition. The selected will have a common mission – to go hands on with our latest product and share with the community your in-depth review.

Are you ready to join us? Click HERE to sign up. This application will be open for 10 days and closed at 21:00 PM HKT on Oct 8.

Once selected, we’ll send you a review unit of the OnePlus 6T, and you’ll be amongst the first ones to receive the OnePlus 6T all over the world. Share your detailed unboxing impressions and in-depth review with our community, and you just might become the next influential voice in tech!

All the best!

Terms and Conditions:
    • Entries in English Only.
    • If chosen, you agree to complete all requirements on time and in an honest manner; if you are not able to do so, you agree to return the device in its original condition and give your spot to the next candidate.
    • As a reviewer, you agree to provide OnePlus with the free right to use and publish any production materials (video, pictures, articles, etc.) that are generated and submitted during the review period.
    • When you apply, your entry will be added automatically to an internal backup reviewer list. We reserve the right to contact backup reviewers for additional review purposes during the selection period.
    • OnePlus reserves all rights to this event. The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of OnePlus.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018

2. Crystal Z. Community team. Ex-bug hunter. Staff Member Sep 29, 2018

Stickied Post
    Crystal Z., Sep 29, 2018 :
    There's no age limitation, as long as you're able to write ;)

3. GopalB. Marshmallow Sep 28, 2018

4. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Sep 28, 2018

Cheetosdust, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Hello Crystal,

this is always so awesome - one of the best traditions we have around here, so thank you for doing it again.

Good luck to you, that's going to try and be selected. Can't wait to read the ten reviews that are going to be published.

Have fun! :cool:

5. BobbyVK Lollipop Sep 28, 2018

6. idkwhoiam322 Marshmallow Sep 28, 2018

idkwhoiam322, Sep 28, 2018 :
    hmmm I might actually apply this time, thanks!

7. NovinDavis KitKat Sep 28, 2018

8. Shivang Joshi The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Sep 28, 2018

Shivang Joshi, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Yess, pleaaaase dooooo :D

9. xnutzii Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2018

xnutzii, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Oh my! Great to hear the Lab running again! I love to see people helping out, even tho I'm not in the Lab myself, maybe too young... Haha

10. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Sep 28, 2018

dsmonteiro, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Rooting for you!

And you!

And you as well!

11. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Sep 28, 2018

12. Shivang Joshi The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Sep 28, 2018

13. GopalB. Marshmallow Sep 28, 2018

14. idkwhoiam322 Marshmallow Sep 28, 2018

idkwhoiam322, Sep 28, 2018 :
    There's still time, I'll see how free I get first :p
    Usually every single OnePlus event is right before my exams lmao

15. Shivang Joshi The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Sep 28, 2018

Shivang Joshi, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Well, if this launches on October 17, then it's the same with me :sweatsmile: (My internals begin on 22nd Oct :oops:)

16. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Sep 28, 2018

dsmonteiro, Sep 28, 2018 :
    I won't be participating, as I already did in the past, but I promise I'll write a review if I end up getting my hands on one! ;)

Still, good luck to everyone that does participate! Hoping to read all of the 10 reviews!

17. meatandy Nougat Sep 28, 2018

meatandy, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Looking forward to some good local reviews,
    Best of luck everyone !

Has OnePlus considered a Lab for the new TV?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018

18. thegreatv Gingerbread Sep 28, 2018

19. meatandy Nougat Sep 28, 2018

meatandy, Sep 28, 2018 :
    I think you would do a great job , consider applying.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018

20. xnutzii Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2018

xnutzii, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Nahh, I'm really too young, (how old do you have to be for applying lol?) even tho i appreciate your compliment [e]263a[/e]️

21. BobbyVK Lollipop Sep 28, 2018

BobbyVK, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Thank you, we'll need your expert advice though.

@Punk_69?