[Application Closed] The Lab – OnePlus 6T Edition

1. G_Anubhav_Solankey_qTiQ Donut Oct 18, 2018

2. Bouncer71 Lollipop Oct 18, 2018

Bouncer71, Oct 18, 2018 :
    Why does that matter...?

I'm more interested in their upcoming reviews than in what they submitted to be selected...
    And I believe you will get your answers then... ;D

The "Let's Talk" submissions are something different. The where already here to see for everyone... And that's some really good stuff... ;D

Shivang Joshi likes this.
  3. YASHPLUSONE Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 18, 2018

YASHPLUSONE, Oct 18, 2018 :
    it does matter......
    as reading their entries (original entries posted through the Google forms) gives us an insight into what made their entry a step above the others.
    also it paves way towards better output for future version of the lab!

4. Bouncer71 Lollipop Oct 18, 2018

well...
    I don't see it that way...
    If everyone knows and sees why they made it and adopt their style won't make anything easier and wouldn't help to be selected...

I will continue to participate, develop my writing style and try to stand out by myself...

And if it's not enough then I probably have to buy the phone to get my hands on it.
    I guess no one would hold me back if I'd still write a review... ;D

Actually I don't see The Lab as a contest where you win a smartphone.. You get assigned to a responsible task...

Shivang Joshi and YASHPLUSONE like this.
  5. YASHPLUSONE Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 18, 2018

YASHPLUSONE, Oct 18, 2018 :
    I completely agree with your opinion but for others to evaluate where their review missed the mark (comparison)
    it would definitely be helpful!

at the end being 10 among 60k and guiding millions on to their decision of buying or opting for an other phone plus giving them a crystal clear view of whether the product is worthy of their bucks in my view is a duty and a responsibility which has no scope for errors. so yeah I agree with you there!

Bouncer71 likes this.
  6. Bouncer71 Lollipop Oct 18, 2018

They/ We will see when they/we read the upcoming reviews... ;D

Absolutely...
    But it will be their personal view on the OP6T...
    What might be a downer for them not necessarily has to be one for you...
    And vise versa... ;D

YASHPLUSONE likes this.
  7. Coderedpl Gingerbread Oct 19, 2018

Coderedpl, Oct 19, 2018 :
    I'm wondering if there was disqualification of users due to lack of high activity on these forums .Seems like those picked have a high presence

8. nikzz_sol Cupcake Oct 20, 2018

nikzz_sol, Oct 20, 2018 :
    it's a time of LAB
    Oh my! Great to hear the Lab running again! I love to see people helping out, even tho I'm not in the Lab myself, maybe too young... Haha
    [​IMG]

9. N1540380153209 Cupcake Oct 24, 2018

10. YASHPLUSONE Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 24, 2018

11. iLonty Froyo Oct 26, 2018

iLonty, Oct 26, 2018 :
    Если вдруг мне подарят oneplus 6t, тогда свой oneplus 3t отдам первому встречному и сниму это на видео и выложу сюда) If suddenly I get oneplus 6t, then I’ll give my oneplus 3t to the first person I meet and take it on video and put it here)

12. BeingIncog Marshmallow Oct 26, 2018

Dresa91 likes this.
  13. ramakrishna2000 Cupcake Oct 26, 2018