[Application Closed] Your OnePlus Story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Dec 31, 2020

Crystal Z. , Dec 31, 2020 :
    Your OnePlus Story.png

Hey everyone,

Since Day 1, our motto has been one – Never Settle. This philosophy applies not only to how we develop our products but also to how we see every aspect in life. We hope that, throughout the last seven years, this Never Settle mentality has rubbed off on you if ever so slightly.

We've heard many of your Never Settle stories and now, we want to make them reach everyone. We want to know how OnePlus or its products helped you in a special moment or how they may have changed your life in some way. Does OnePlus have a special meaning in your life?

For the best 3 stories, we'll have a videographer visiting you to shoot your story, so it can be shared with the world through our official channels. And as a reward, each of the best 3 story users will get a OnePlus 8T.

If you have a personal story to tell, submit your entry HERE.

The applications will be closed on January 8, 11:59 PM ET, and the best stories will be announced by January 15. We'll reach out to you via email about the shooting time if you're selected.

Terms & rules:
    • By submitting your entry, you agree OnePlus to collect and store your personal data, such as email, age, country&city, for the convenience of selection. And all the data collected here will be used for this event only.
    • By being selected and shot, you grant OnePlus and its affiliates a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free license to transform, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish, communicate to the public, broadcast, perform, display, or otherwise use the story and assets.
    • OnePlus reserves the right to cancel or change the Prize or disqualify any Winner at its absolute discretion.
    • For more T&C, please visit https://www.oneplus.com/legal/terms-and-conditions

2. SRD.
    KitKat Dec 31, 2020

SRD. , Dec 31, 2020 :
    Thank you for the contest @Crystal Z. I was preparing a thread on that after completion of 1 year in this community.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020

3. Dhruv Kashyap
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 31, 2020

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021

4. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Dec 31, 2020

Venky61 , Dec 31, 2020 :
    Really Interesting Contest... All the best to the Camera-friendly people ;)
    Excited to know about some inspiring stories :)

5. Abhishek654

6. ShreyasPatil_

7. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Dec 31, 2020

8. Rajnish_Dhull

9. Oreo.
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Dec 31, 2020

10. G_plusone
    Nougat Dec 31, 2020

11. Bhargavesque
    Honeycomb Dec 31, 2020

12. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Dec 31, 2020

13. Nipu_1998
    Jelly Bean Dec 31, 2020

14. camohan
    Nougat Moderator Dec 31, 2020

camohan , Dec 31, 2020 :
    Indeed an exciting contest. The Never Settle Philosophy has changed my life in more than one way and in a positive way.

Looking forward to the stories of this community members.

15. rh94
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2020

Adesh.sanmukh and Essence Reaver like this.
  16. Panwar30
    Froyo Dec 31, 2020

17. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Dec 31, 2020

DarshanMeniya , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 31, 2020 :
    Hey! @Crystal Z.

Here are my story directs from heart!

Hey OnePlus! You may called me your fan but for me you are my another family! I am lives in small town where OnePlus brand is unknown for so many people, while reading in a news paper I searched for OnePlus two years ago on internet and I requested my uncle to give me OnePlus phone and I was lucky at that time that my wish was granted by my uncle.

After getting OnePlus 6 I have searched OnePlus community and open it once, while surfing on community I got my true direction!

First time I have participated in OnePlus 7T madness contest and luckily I have won OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 and my journey with OnePlus community begains! After OnePlus 7T madness launch event I have participated in most of AMA and got selected, In 2018 I got married and in 2019 my wife's phone got broken and she wants new phone but I don't have money at that time so I have suggested her to wait for sometimes, she waited for 1 years for getting a new phone, Thanks to OnePlus World contest which gives me opportunity to win OnePlus 8T , I have participated in that contest and won a device! I still can't forget that memory, Now my wife and me both are using OnePlus device , Thanks to OnePlus for gifting me OnePlus 8T.

In year 2020 I also have Won #OnePlusTVARHomeDemo contest which gives me OnePlus 43 inch smart tv! Thanks to OnePlus 7 Years Carnival festival which gives me OnePlus Urban Traveler Backpack.

This is story of inspiration, I have purchased one OnePlus devices through help of my uncle! After getting this OnePlus 6 device I have started participating in OnePlus Community events which gives me wings to fly! Thanks to OnePlus for bringing happiness to this small family! Still I can't buy device with money but OnePlus gave me chance to win it with skills and I got a device for my wife to.

This is the story that shows how one device can gives earings of other stuffs!

In year 2020 I have won 30$, OnePlus 8T, OnePlus TV, OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z, Water Bottle and many more stuffs.

I am still learner and I am still not losing hope!

As said I am coming from very small town (Surendranagar) which is city of Gujarat, India. People here are still not awaire of OnePlus Brand!

Thanks OnePlus for everything you gives me.

Sorry for bad english, I hope you can understand my story!

I am really excited to share my story with you.

-Yours,
    One OnePlus Family Member.

18. SRD.
    KitKat Dec 31, 2020

SRD. , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 31, 2020 :
    Good to know your story Darshan. I saw you participate in all competitions and came out as winner in many of them.
    I also remember your decoration of sweets as that of OnePlus logo.
    That's the true spirit.
    Never settle my friend.

19. dhanush_r@j
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2020

Adesh.sanmukh and X1600343554800 like this.
  20. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Dec 31, 2020