[Application Closed] Your OnePlus Story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H1600955703518
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

H1600955703518 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 7, 2021 :
    My story with OnePlus is very recent. It started in the summer of 2020 when I bought the OnePlus 7t. I love the phone so much that I started to buy other OnePlus products.
    NEVER SETTLE ❤️

2. Lumrf
    Gingerbread Jan 7, 2021

3. dantusris
    Gingerbread Jan 7, 2021

dantusris , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 7, 2021 :
    I saw a OnePlus 1 in the hands of some body in the US in around 2015. Then the OnePlus 2 in the hands of my brother who traveled from India to the US. I was impressed by it's performance and fluid UI, dumped my other Android phone and bought one 1+2 myself. I loved the consistency and performance of that 1+2 phone I bought in 2016. It still works awesome. Since then I went on to upgrade to the 1+3, 1+5 and now 1+7pro.
    Our family, both in the US and India are a complete OnePlus family. That's about 7 phones with happy faces.

We must have taken few thousand shots using the 1+7pro all across. They gave come out great in my opinion.

These phones worked great in Canada, Mexico and in India flawlessly either way being unlocked or covered my the service provider. It was a transparent seamless experience all through. That was the value I seeked in other phones but found in 1+ series.

It's our fifth year with the phones and doesn't seem like we are changing brands any time soon.

Well done OnePlus. Continuous innovation, improvement and giving the best in a budget phone is an unique value you possess that no other Android phone provides.

Keep it coming! We love your products.

Rahul

4. Orazio Musumeci
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

5. rainman68
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

rainman68 , Jan 7, 2021 :
    I have been using a OnePlus 3 for the last 4 years and it's still going strong. The best mobile phone I've ever had including 4 iPhones, 2 Sonys and 3 Nokia's.

6. R1601978563023
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

R1601978563023 , Jan 7, 2021 :
    it is my dream to buy a flag ship phone in my low budget and one plus 7t pro came to my life and fulfilled and I recommend to my friends one of my friend buy OnePlus 8t and other guy he but one plus 8 still I recommend to all of my friends who never have experience with one plus

7. G_Arnaud_Dupuis_MBZQ
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

8. B1600316672284
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

9. M1588793794970
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

M1588793794970 , Jan 7, 2021 :
    So I'm going home today to upgrade to the OnePlus 8t actually. got the 6t around 2 years ago and honestly never going back to any other brand of phone. It's been one of the best decisions as far as phones go that I have ever made! Thank you so much for such an amazing product!

10. S1608919147346 , via OnePlus 8T T-Mobile , Jan 7, 2021 :
    I purchased the headphones bluetooth and they advertise battery will last long but that's not the case with mine they don't even last 4 hours they are nice tho great sound and quality
    Bad battery tho

11. Siddharth_Nate
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

Siddharth_Nate , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 7, 2021 :
    OnePlus, a brand which satisfies their customers without any gap. I've been using the OnePlus 8 pro for a month now and it's a excellent phone for students. Amazing photographs, budget friendly,high specs . This brings happiness to customers. As a student, I feel great using this phone and it really helps me a lot. Thank you OnePlus. #redcableclub

12. Abhinavtayal14
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

Abhinavtayal14 , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 7, 2021 :
    I was in my college when I saw people using one plus and from that day it become my dream to buy one. I started saving money but it was not able to save as much as needed but then nord launched and my dream came true.

But now I regret as my phone is not working and having a lot of issues in just 3 months. Even though I raised a repair req but not getting any response. Not even support is answering now. Thanks.

All I say phone is awesome by support is the only thing which make me to influence other people to not buy OnePlus products.

13. P1554978542037
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

14. Lucascecil7
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

Lucascecil7 , Jan 7, 2021 :
    I remember having my old LG G4. I use it for year's and then the one plus 5t came out and I was drooling. I searched and searched everywhere and couldn't find one. One plus had not gain the foothold in the US they have now and it was impossible to find. I searched all the way up to the launch of the one plus 6 and I snatched up that BEAUTIFUL white version. I have been a happy camper ever since!

I am blown away by Oneplus and I am eager to see what you guys do next!

15. Z1548169986785 , via OnePlus 8 T-Mobile , Jan 7, 2021 :
    This is the third OnePlus that I've owned. I have enjoyed all of them. They phones are definitely durable and have each survived being accidentally dropped (yes, I keep them in cases). The speed of the processor and the high quality of the graphics make it fun to play games as well as enjoy movies and music. I also use it for many aspects of my schooling including accessing my weekly seminar. These are great phone and I'm looking forward to the next generation of OnePlus.

16. achannvalluri
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

achannvalluri , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 7, 2021 :
    Hi I'm using one plus since 2016 started my journey with 3T now I'm using one plus 7T but one problem I faced is updates regarding android is annoying and major major problem is one plus is not supporting work profile

17. bearded_dan , via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile , Jan 7, 2021 :
    My journey started when I was in college and I had a phone that I had for about 5 years and I went to T-Mobile and I did some research about OnePlus phones about the great battery power it has in the storage it has and I was like it to my budget so I bought the OnePlus phone 6t and I've had this phone for about 3 years now and I love it I'm great photos and videos from my college life from the parties of having drinks spilled on it and still being able to work after beer liquor and wine spilled all over it and making it sticky . However during events and working with my clients the OnePlus phone excelled to where I'm able to multitask in a fast and reliable way that it's able to help me keep on track and now in my freelance service I have the OnePlus 6t still and I use it everyday for a clients ,family and of course you know gaming. OnePlus phone always delivers on everything I need to do or going to do. Thanks for listening or reading my story. ☺️👍