[Application Closed] Your OnePlus Story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. LorenzoZamara
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

LorenzoZamara , Jan 7, 2021 :
    Hello 🤩 everyone, i am lorenzo from Italy. I have the oneplus 6T. I start to know the oneplus family whit my best friend Pietro, he have the 3 , for two years he tell me that it was amazing,very fast, and strong. when i was in USA for work in Disney, i saw a lot of guest had one plus and finally i decide to buy my first one, also because the technology market in America costs less. Just arrived i was very happy for two thing, inside the box i found the adapter for the USA plug, and i see immediately it's speed. i the following months i found myself better and better with in my work, in everyday life, and for play games. now a year has passed, it's in perfect condition for battery life and for the screen. i finally found my perfect brand both to study and to work.
    Thank you so much for creating it.

ps. i hope to win the new one to give it to my father who is very interested

2. sr246
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

sr246 , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 7, 2021 :
    I am big fan of one plus mobile.i have purchased one plus 8T one month back mobile and features are awesome.After an update the battery is draining fast.I have changed every settings to extend battery life but its draining fast.pls fix the problem.

3. C1601652774560
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

4. avila58
    Froyo Jan 7, 2021

avila58 , Jan 7, 2021 :
    I sent My OnePlus Storie. It was the first chapter. It was about Smartphones, since OnePlus 2, OnePlus3T, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 7 Pro and, now, OnePlus 8 Pro. The Second Chapter it was abou assessories, like, Flip Cover, OnePlus Power On the Go Bundle, OnePlus Tavel, OnePlus Bullets Wireless One and 2, OnePlus 6 Total protection Bundle, OnePlus Bulletts Wireless Z, OnePlus Buds, and so on. Now I gonna start the third Chapter, I hope will begin with (my sugestion name) OneSamartWatchPlus (OSWP). I'll be waiting.
    I hope OnePlus Never Desapointed me.
    #NeverSettle

5. tgbear
    Eclair Jan 7, 2021

tgbear , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 7, 2021 :
    Whoop whoop 🙌🙌🙌😁😁
    Here comes my story in the making. Mine is so good I will prob win 2 phones. Or 1 phone and 1 reserve for the next generation flagship phone. Thank you

6. j.mcl
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

j.mcl , Jan 7, 2021 :
    I bought a 1+1 waaaaay back when you had to be invited by someone to purchase it. I was so impressed with it, I encouraged my wife to get one when it was time for her upgrade... she got the 1+2. I upgraded to the 1+5T on launch day and my wife subsequently got the 1+7. We've been a OnePlus family since 2014, and long may it continue!

7. I1610042319802 , via OnePlus 8 T-Mobile , Jan 7, 2021 :
    My OnePlus 8 phone has been a lot more awesome than any Android smartphone I've owned and the cherry on top is the 5G network it goes on. Hence why I "Never Settle" for anything better

8. borzozoo
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

9. MoniLuv
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

MoniLuv , Jan 7, 2021 :
    I enjoy my OnePlus 7t. My previous phones have been Motorola, but my trend had come to an end when I dropped my phone in water. My son had urged me to get the OnePlus phone since he knew what kind of features I wanted and his military buddies had been thoroughly enjoying their phones. I was trying to hold out at the time for the reintroduced razor, but I could not any longer. After receiving my OnePlus phone, I have been very happy with all of its features. I do admit, I do not use my phone to its potential, but I am very happy with the functions I do use. I purchased the bundle deal and have many of the accessories, plus more, to accompany my phone. For me, OnePlus was that middle ground of not paying outrageous prices for a new phone but still receiving substantial amount of functionality and high tech usability.

dinkysprinkles likes this.
  10. S1603267267332 , via OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver , Jan 7, 2021 :
    PLUS PLUS ONE PLUS..
    I love this one plus phone.My fiancee gave me one plus 6 on our ring ceremony.As we talk too much on phone as all are doing before marriage . He gave the phone in 2018 I liked it very much.But unfortunately it stop working suddenly after a year.I was totally sad.But again he gave one plus 8t on our anniversary .I thought why he gave me again the same brand as my experience was bad with this.But when he gave me ONE PLUS 8T after using it a month again I am loving it..
    thank you 8t.

11. Y1531146799783
    Froyo Jan 7, 2021

Y1531146799783 , Jan 7, 2021 :
    MY ONE PLUS STORY!!!

We all are here for a purpose and we all need a direction to keep moving. When we are not able to find the right path, we feel lost, stressed or depressed. A right guide, a right asset found at right time can turn things around for you.

I have always been a motivational quotes writer, writing quotes and blogs for the people to read, connect and feel motivated/inspired in a way that yes life is all about perspective and there is a positivity in everything. I used to write quotes and then search on internet for a wallpaper that suits my writeup.

A thought popped in my mind that why not take my own pictures and write my own captions. And that was the turn around moment. And I started photography with my OnePlus6. With its amazing Camera, the task was not as difficult as it looked because the beautiful saturation levels helped me judge a scene beautifully and the perspective of right and artistic frames started developing slowly.

But, still there was a thing missing. The passion of getting out daily and take shots and write captions. And to honor my decisions, I took the 15 day 30 kms daily Challenge in December last year. And when I stepped out with my One plus and my cycle for my daily ride, my passion developed wings with the very thought " NEVER SETTLE". I completed the challenge and won Gold medal and started taking pictures with beautiful frames where I started winning awards. My friends started calling me PERSPECTIVE AND FRAMING KING and that was a real victory for me. The OnePlus mobile being in pocket always, never let me miss a moment worth capturing and helped me grow in the photography world.

My recent picture shot with my OnePlus gave me a global presence as it got featured on 22 national and international feature pages.

OnePlus device has given me a new identity and has helped me live my dreams out of my normal routine and has given me that Adrenaline rush which will make me follow the NEVER SETTLE attitude.

Thanks team for this amazing product.

KEEP INSPIRING AND NEVER SETTLE

12. Buzz59x
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

Buzz59x , Jan 7, 2021 :
    Love me the OnePlus phone. so far better than the competition for the price. i think that's how phone should be, reliable, efficient and affordable, and with the latest technology. with everything that OnePlus has to offer it can't be beat.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021

13. djmasa1
    Donut Jan 7, 2021

djmasa1 , via OnePlus 5 , Jan 7, 2021 :
    Hello everyone! Here is my story.

It started in 2016 when a good co-worker (and trusted friend) were talking about phones. I had an iphone 6s Plus. I've been unsatisfied with all of my phone's since the demise of the Palm Prē. We talked about many things. He told me about OnePlus and how the OnePlus phones were super reliable and built with hardware stats that makes everything just so smooth. I asked him, "What OS does it run?". "Oxygen OS", he replied. I was inquisitive. "What is that?", I asked. "It's based off of Android, but better.", he said. My face fell. I had seen android devices before. They were clunky. He saw the look and said, "They have it running so fast and smooth, it's so awesome." I had two LG Stylo 2 phones that I was given for free from Sprint as part of a promotion. They ran android. It was slow, clunky, and just all around horrible. He told me, "Check it out! They're coming out with a new phone, the OnePlus 5!". My interest had been piqued. I made the decision, "I'll get it." I signed up for getting the phone and watched that launch day videos of the new OnePlus 5. I was excited. More excited than. I had ever been in a long time for a phone. It was like when I got the Palm Prē. My phone arrived. Because Sprint wouldn't activate it, I told them, well you're loosing a customer then. I had been with Sprint since the mid 90s. I had heard good things about T-Mobile, so I made the jump. I bought a sim from the T-Mobile store, and put it in my OnePlus 5. It came alive. I used the phone, and immediately got used to it and loved how responsive and smooth it was. I was immediately hooked. The camera shots were awesome, the software was great. That started my trek down OnePlus. A couple years later, I decided to replace my dad's cellphone he had been using as he had one of the l LG Stylo 2s I got from Sprint. I went to a T-Mobile store and bought him the OnePlus 6T and added it to my account. Later on that year, my roommate was looking to dump his Apple iPhone device. I turned him on to OnePlus. He got the OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren series from the T-Mobile store after looking at the Samsung phones. Since then, I've anticipated every new model that comes out, waiting for my chance to replace my aging OnePlus 5 with a new OnePlus device. My OnePlus 5 still runs as good as the day I got it on launch day, though the battery is starting to wear down.

That is my OnrPlus story. I hope you enjoyed it!

14. Manilasz
    Eclair Jan 7, 2021

15. michelin
    Honeycomb Jan 7, 2021

16. saddamshimul08@g
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2021

17. Manilasz
    Eclair Jan 7, 2021

Manilasz , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 7, 2021 :
    MY 1+ STORY

Hi! My name is Manel, I'm a farm grown boy from Portugal, my father is a photographer, my mother loves all kinds of DIY, I have a brother that is an absolute beast at drawing/painting and another one who's a musician, both of them 10 years older than me. said:

You can say I've grown in the middle of artists, and just like a fish inside an aquarium, I pretty much followed the same track as them.
    I always thought video should be my future, I love everything about it, from shooting to editing to even animating, not only video, but I also make some music and I always thought I'm a pretty good photographer, so you can say I'm a multimedia multitasker, and definitely a creative workaholic by choice.
    I have always had a "bad phone" or at least bad when compared to what my friends had.
    However, I never wanted a basic phone (you know which brand I'm talking about 🤫) because I always thought they were overpriced and definitely overrated, phones were seen as a way of showing off just like a ring on the finger and I wanted to contradict that fashion.
    I was 14 at the time and OnePlus 1 had just been launched, AND I WAS CRAZY ABOUT IT! I could not believe there was such a cool phone for such a fair price, I didn't know anyone who knew about the 1+ brand, so I felt very alone, every time I talked about phones with someone they only knew about the top 2/3 brands and it was so boring.
    I remember wanting the first OnePlus so bad, every day I would go to the 1+ website, so I could at least have a chance to buy one, but I never actually had the opportunity to do so, I was very sad, just had to be happy with the videos of reviews and those made me want to have one just more, I even searched for "why you shouldn't buy the OnePlus 1" just to convince myself that the phone wasn't that good but it never actually worked 😅.
    My first time seeing a OnePlus in real life was in a summer camp, there were 2 guys that had a 1+, one of them had a beautiful OnePlus 2 with the sandstone back and the other had just the charger, I remember feeling very happy to see my favorite brand coming to my country and I knew I had to have one as fast as possible.
    After the launch of the legends 1+ 1, 2, X, 3, 3T, 5, 5T and 6 I was finally able to get some money I could spend on a treat and I didn't think twice, I waited the 2 biggest months in my life for the 6T since I knew it would be the first to have the notch and as soon as it was launched I went to the store and bought it, I was so thrilled about my new phone, the performance was great, the camera was always the best in the room, I was in love with my new baby, it was perfect for me.
    With that phone I made a lot of content, for school, for personal projects, for friends and family, it was like having a professional camera right in my pocket and I traveled my country shooting videos and photos, I loved it.
    Because of my love for this amazing brand I was able to convince my best friend to get one like mine, and now he's as passionate about it as me ahah, my fault.
    He ended up buying the 7T Pro which he is still using, but I choose to wait a bit longer and to save some more money to buy the 8, I thought about selling my 6T, but I cracked the screen trying to film a skateboard trick in a very dangerous angle (with the phone beneath the board) but it didn't work out, the video ended up great anyway ahah 😅 so no regrets at all.
    I ended up buying the big 8Pro and so far it is the best acquisition I have ever made, again I felt the power of a great device in my pocket, and I am IN LOVE with its camera, the thought process on making this device was so perfect and if I was the one making the decisions about its components I wouldn't have done it better.
    The OnePlus 8T could be a great piece of technology in my pocket since I would be able to make some more radical type of videos without being afraid of cracking the screen, something I think about a lot because of the curved screen in my current 8Pro, I still can't believe how I have never broke the screen since I'm always taking it to the extreme just to get a cool angle for my videos. I guess the quality speaks for itself.
    I'm going to conclude this text by thanking OnePlus for never forget about their clients/fans/friends/family since they are all in the same pocket and for being focused on delivering a great piece of technology to the pockets of so many around the world for a fair price, I will continue to make great content with my phone and I hope I continue my journey with a piece of history on my side, the one plus family history.
    Likewise, I'm a fanboy and the 1+ logo is tattooed in my [e]2764[/e]️ forever. said:

Here's one of my favorite photos I have taken with my favorite phone capturing one of my favorite persons on one of my favorite places, for you to enjoy:
    1610056985841.jpg
    Sorry for the quality, but it's the only resolution possible in this comments section 😬, if you want to see more of my creations feel free to take a look into my profile.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021

dinkysprinkles and Overzee like this.
  18. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Jan 7, 2021

Overzee , via OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition , Jan 7, 2021 :
    Alright, I've just submitted my story through the form. I don't know if this is the kind of story OnePlus is looking for, since is quite personal, but it's a beautiful story and I can't wait to share it with the community. The Never Settle 'spirit' gave me te strength when I needed it the most, just at the moment when I've never felt so small... Good luck to all, can't wait to find out about the top-3 stories!

cdnfarmer likes this.