[Application Closed] Your OnePlus Story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YSRReddy
    Gingerbread Jan 10, 2021

mallu.achayan likes this.
  2. SandeepSharma5859 , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 10, 2021 :
    Wow.... it's an amazing winning experience. And best of Luck.

3. hslayal
    Gingerbread Jan 10, 2021

4. WEissbr0t
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2021

WEissbr0t , Jan 10, 2021 :
    Got mine 14 days ago. First Suggestions for improvement:

- please add the ability for double tap to wake during hands free calls. I know, would be necessary to prevent accidental touches -> but in hands free Mode? Also alle phones have a proximity sensor... ;)

- when changing individual icons from icon packs, there are no opportunities to search for keywords like „phone“ or „messages“. It’s possible with other launchers...

- grid free widget positioning would be awesome in OnePlus launcher

5. Y1572000585703
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2021

6. L1610305229183
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2021

7. y_oo1
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2021

mallu.achayan and bhaumikbheda like this.
  8. bhaumikbheda
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2021

9. mallu.achayan
    Eclair Jan 11, 2021

mallu.achayan , Jan 11, 2021 :
    🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

10. Proverambo
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2021

11. Kido0912
    Froyo Jan 11, 2021

12. arpit_19.
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2021

arpit_19. , via OnePlus 5T , Jan 11, 2021 :
    Bought One Plus 5T on the very first amazon sale , December 4 2017,
    This was my first expensive phone and till date i can say I'm completely satisfied with the phone, its really a value for money and a good thing is it came out with noughat out of the box and since then it has changed a lot from inside and Android 10 is buttery smooth and phone works flawlessly.

Alert slider is just surperb and handy, Oxygen OS and its customizations keeps phone smooth I like the new android 10 gestures , It came out with a big screen and i still don't find it odd, Dash charge 20W is still very fast, I'm amazed by battery life over the time it hasn't degraded much, Face unlock and fingerprint are very fast, Camera is Okay in daylight it takes good shots , it struggles at night and that's not a big issue speakers are loud enough and i listen a lot of songs,I like new zen mode its handy, screen recorder is fine, Ambient display is lovely.

Its been 3 years with this phone and no issues at all and no lags, the team has really worked great with updates although they are slow now but still phone is smooth and at the end of the day that matters.
    I am looking another year with this device and maybe 1.5 years more and I'm sure it will be great and next will think of buying when One plus 10T or pro whatever comes out🤣🤙

Kido0912 likes this.
  13. smileywillie65@g , via OnePlus 8 T-Mobile , Jan 11, 2021 :
    Being that I have a one plus 8 5 G which is a exclusive carrier device I can't get the latest oxygen 11 update I am still using the Android 10 version, I would like to get the latest oxygen 11 update version but my carrier is T mobile and I can't even get manually.why is that.? I love my One plus 8 5 G and I want what every other one plus owner has.please help.

14. U1600089470985
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2021

15. YSRReddy
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2021

YSRReddy , Jan 11, 2021 :
    It can be replaced with new one or serviced.

16. Ashish7973
    Donut Jan 11, 2021

17. iamaan786
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2021

18. rajatkapoorrk
    Froyo Jan 11, 2021

rajatkapoorrk , Jan 11, 2021 :
    I was in College when I got my First OnePlus device i.e. OnePlus 5. I always love clicking pictures and making videos. But like any other college student, I don't funds to buy a Professional Grade Camera. The reason I bought OnePlus 5 was because of its camera performance. I started my mobile photography journey with my OnePlus 5 and then vlogs. I have shot atleast 20 Vlogs and videos on my OnePlus 5 for my YouTube channel Rajat Kapoor Vlogs. And in fact, I got my first bollywood event shoot because of my OnePlus 5. The impact of OnePlus on my life is just beyond words and I can go on and on talking about my journey of Travel Film-maker which started from my OnePlus 5.

dinkysprinkles and Kido0912 like this.
  19. roburwin
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2021

roburwin , Jan 11, 2021 :
    In am a long time Nexus and Pixel user, but I have enjoyed using the Explorer Backpack and my daily carry and I am patiently waiting for the new Urban Traveller Backpack to arrive, to replace the Explorer as my daily carry