3. GokulLee
    Gingerbread Jan 3, 2021

4. Sohailk_07
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2021

5. manojsurya99
    Jelly Bean Jan 3, 2021

manojsurya99 , Jan 3, 2021 :
    Submitted..
    Request to post the stories of all submissions.. Trust it's worthy a read..

Sohailk_07 likes this.
  6. tiaxani
    Gingerbread Jan 3, 2021

7. X1605273403256
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2021

8. Rakmo786
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2021

Rakmo786 , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 4, 2021 :
    @Crystal Z. my OnePlus story is different I had first OnePlus 3 and I waited for a while and I switched to OnePlus 6T ,the experience was different I also recommend my sister to OnePlus 6T and also my some friends , my older sister told me "I don't have budget so which mobile to buy" it was the time to introduce 6T . Now I have OnePlus Nord I feel good to buy OnePlus phone and in future I promised OnePlus that I will buy OnePlus phone

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021

9. Harikrushn
    Froyo Jan 4, 2021

10. SRIKARrrrr
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2021

11. H1609746636574
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2021

H1609746636574 , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 4, 2021 :
    Never sette....but also never fix bugs. The Google apps broken connectivity issue has been reported by several users from basically the first days of the Oneplus Nord and still no solution by Oneplus. Can not recommend their products, so my story is one of a not satisfied user.

heidi85 likes this.
  12. Hammad1234
    Eclair Jan 4, 2021

13. MRTLima
    Lollipop Jan 4, 2021

14. dom_k
    The Lab - OnePlus 9 Pro Reviewer Jan 4, 2021

dom_k , Jan 4, 2021 :
    Hello @Crystal Z. here is my story.

My story with Oneplus started to be written in 2014, when the first Oneplus One was released and I knew that I have sympathy with this brand and has great potential and the next purchase of the phone will be definetly from this brand. The year 2017 came and the time to buy a new phone, unfortunately due to lack of funds I had to reach for another brand, they were a tribute to other priorities. However in August 2020 I said to myself that now is finally the time to join the Oneplus community and purchase the 7T model. I was fascinated by the combination of the price and the flat 90hz Amoled display with a camera with OIS so I ordered a 256Gb frosted silver version and after delivering the package I was never excited about unpacking the phone if I miss my first phone as a child.

I fell in love with this brand right away and I know I won't just leave you. No one in my area has ever heard of this brand so I began to spread awareness about it. Thanks to its design, the phone attracts a lot of attention and is interested in the brand. I like to tell them Oneplus story, when they get to the top from zero and that they will hear about the Oneplus in the future. I also mention a community that is stronger than anywhere else and that developers take into account what the community wants and that even as an individual they have a chance to change something and as an example I give some newly implemented things. I also tell them about the possibilities of winning prizes in competitions and that they have a high probability because even I - the one who never won - won 3 times in one event (8T Count down madness and 8T Launch event - thanks guys!).

My spread about the brand's awareness is already bearing its first fruits, when friends own for example Buds Z or one even bought a 7T Pro model and that is only a start of it. I look forward to more future products. The brand has changed my life in way that I finally have the pure joy of everyday phone use and that I can share this joy with others and so there can be a few more people in our community.

Thank you Oneplus,
    Kind regards, Dominik.

pastilha1000 and Caoimhín like this.
  15. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jan 4, 2021

dom_k likes this.

16. DineshNagpal
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2021

MRTLima likes this.
  17. yashonagori
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Jan 4, 2021

DarshanMeniya likes this.