Apps dont fit the screen of Oneplus 7 Pro

1. Gabriel Guguianu
    Cupcake May 22, 2019

Gabriel Guguianu , May 22, 2019 :
    I have a big issue with apps not showing up properly on screen. I encountered this issue in many apps, for example Age Of Conquest and Candy Crush Friends Saga. The apps seem zoomed in, whatever I tried, like changing screen resolution or bringing font and display at minimum, did not worked. The screen seems cropped. What should I do, other than returning the phone right now, is there any solution?

2. Gabriel Guguianu
    Cupcake May 22, 2019

Gabriel Guguianu , May 22, 2019 :
    Searching a bit more online it seems to me there is a problem with screen aspect ratio (16:9 vs 19.5:9). Even if the apps menu do scale properly in game it the screen shows a much smaller portion of the gaming area that I have on OnePlus 2. Is there an option to force the screen for certain app to show in a different screen aspect ratio,to somehow resize the app, even with black screen bezels? This would be extremely useful.

3. raj9779
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2019

raj9779 , Jun 9, 2019 :
    I am also having same problem for some game apps and full screen video in chrome. There is white navigation bar which is irritating when looking any video in full screen in chrome.

4. Prudentsnow
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

Prudentsnow , Sep 25, 2019 :
    I've been having the same issue with Through the Ages. The menus are zoomed in meaning I'm not able to register an account and so on.

It would be nice to be able to change the aspect ratio in a game.

KushKhair likes this.