Archie's Angel #Sixfactor Review

1. Archangel777
    Froyo Jun 1, 2018

Archangel777 , Jun 1, 2018 :
    Got a OnePlus 6 for my wife, as an early Birthday Present, as an upgrade from the OnePlus 3T (and previous OnePlus One). My wife (the Angel) isn't much into tech, but she sure loves all the OnePlus phones she's had, and this is no exception! She had it up and running within minutes of unboxing, never missing a beat.

The first thing she noticed was the camera. She Loves to take Kitty pics and the camera is a definite improvement over the great camera in the 3T. "I love this camera". She also noticed all the other improvements, speed, smoothness, video playback and having had a 3T, the rapid charging is almost a "must have" anymore.

She just loves the edge to edge display on the front, and the easy access fingerprint scanner on the rear. Its sleek style is also something she wants to accent. Now, if we could only get a case that accentuated the design, instead of hiding it. She does like the build quality so far, and thinks OnePlus continues its trend of making high quality "flagship killer" phones, while keeping them affordable.

Like I said above, my wife isn't a tech, but when even she notices the nice touches, the design, the speed (very smooth), the quality, how it feels in her hand, you know you have a winner. I'm wondering if I might get one for MY birthday. I hope so.

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. Dark_Matrix_Guru
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2018

Dark_Matrix_Guru , Jun 1, 2018 :
    see this is just another example of why everyone is having battery drain issues. you're supposed to charge your phone to 100% before use.

3. Archangel777
    Froyo Jun 11, 2018

Archangel777 , Jun 11, 2018 :
    It seems, I've already included in my original posting, "speed", the sixth item to review.

" She also noticed all the other improvements, speed, ..."
    That being said, if y'all want another addition to the review, please add in the following.

"After a couple weeks of owning the OnePlus 6, my wife is really happy. There are literally, no complains whatsoever. The speed of the phone, makes everything smooth and effortless. Having a phone that never skips a beat for background tasks is simply amazing. No stuttering, no pauses, just smooth operations, makes this phone a joy. Thank you for making yet another Flagship Killer."​

4. BeingIncog
    Nougat Jun 11, 2018

BeingIncog , Jun 11, 2018 :
    Not true!!!!

5. AJITHKUMAR.K.K
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2018

6. Archangel777
    Froyo Jun 11, 2018

BeingIncog likes this.
  7. Archangel777
    Froyo Jun 11, 2018

Archangel777 , Jun 11, 2018 :
    She has a OnePlus 6. I have a OnePlus 3T. Because if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! And Happy Wife = Happy Life

BeingIncog likes this.