Froyo Jun 9, 2016

Oktay163 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Do you mean Google settings?

2. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Jun 9, 2016

3. chojnacki.pawel
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

chojnacki.pawel , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Ok, so my problem looks like a little bit more complicated.

I don't remember blocking any Google services, I had completely stock OxygenOS 2.2.1 with encryption and upgraded with the application in Poland.

After booting again, the phone was stuck in a bootloop. Clearing cache and data didn't help.

I couldn't sideload 3.0.2 ZIP as it hanged at ~89-92% with " * failed to read command: Success". Using Linux with
    Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.32
    Revision 09a0d98bebce-android

Cleared cache / data again and sideloaded 2.2.1. Now the phone goes through all ~127, not only 3 applications to update, lands into locked screen menu, but in several seconds goes into bootload / application upgrading again.

Clearing cache / data doesn't help.

I need the phone to work, any ideas?

4. Vinod Nagaraj
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2016

Vinod Nagaraj , Jun 12, 2016 :
    Well Is there a way I can back up my apps, I guess I have synced to my google account, but not sure if it works.. now I have decided to Chose " wipe data and cache" as you clarified on data.. not sure about (all-in-one package).. Please give some more information on App backup and the second one..

5. Vinod Nagaraj
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2016

Vinod Nagaraj , Jun 12, 2016 :
    Read the below some where in the forum (Here John says that the phone showed backup is available after clearing "cache and data".. did you happen to see this ? I wanted to make sure before I proceed with this trouble shoot..
    (https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/boot-stuck-in-loop-after-marshmallow-update.449025/)
    Johnpavith, Friday at 6:20 AM :
    I resolved it by clearing cache and data, I got back all my data. When the phone started up it showed me that a backup is available and I selected it and ti gave a list of apps that needs to be restored. I selected and proceeded. I got all the pics, music and data except contacts but I managed to retrieve it using a backup I had in google drive.

PERHAPS ONEPLUS SHOULD RECOMMENDED USER TO TAKE A BACKUP BEFORE UPGRADING THE OS.

6. Deactivated User
    Jun 12, 2016