196 vote(s)
    13.5%
  3. I'll wait for the review and then consider buying it or not

484 vote(s)
    33.4%
  1. KatsojaÄijä
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2015

KatsojaÄijä , Jul 18, 2015 :
    If i get an invite then definetly! Cant wait to see how much oneplus2 is improved compared to opo.

2. MrRossi
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2015

3. dsmpampis
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2015

dsmpampis , Jul 18, 2015 :
    To be honest , I sell my OPO and now I have an iPhone 6 plus. If I can get an invite at 27th I'm gone buy it the same day!

4. joe1.joe2
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2015

5. barklein
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2015

barklein , Jul 19, 2015 :
    LOL
    iPhone 6 plus & One Plus2=Ur Bad man!!

6. Abdo_Ba
    Froyo Jul 19, 2015

7. SalasPappi
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2015

SalasPappi , Jul 19, 2015 :
    Hell yeah! I'm not wasting all my summer breaking my back working in the fields for nothing

8. HavenStarr
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2015

HavenStarr , Jul 19, 2015 :
    I won't be buying the phone because of the frustrations with the invite system. They need a better system. Saygus did it right when they made the V Squared. They raised the money buy offering pre-sales of the Saygus V Squared for $650 a pop, $600 early bird special and then they produced the phones based on the amount of orders they got. This did mean that it took about 8 weeks to get the phone but I'd rather order a phone presale and wait until the release 8 weeks later than to sit around not being able to get the phone because of a dumb invite system.

Last year I got excited about the OnePlus One around February. They pushed back the release date a couple of times and even when it was released I didn't get an invite until many months later, some time in November I believe. What a joke. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. So yeah I'm passing on the OnePlus two and any other OnePlus phone until they get rid of the invite system. There are BETTER ways.

I understand they cant afford to produce phones and not sell them so why not do a pre-order system. Saygus sold over $1 million in phones in TWO days at a rate HIGHER than the Oneplus. Through the presale system they raised $1.1 million by offering presales and allowing people to purchase at $650 a pop presale, THEN using that money to produce the phones. That way they're only producing the orders that were PURCHASED and don't risk being stuck with phones that don't sell.

I didn't buy the Saygus V Squared because it's not my cup of tea but have you ever heard of the Saygus? Probably not. Saygus only has 4,000 followers on Twitter, compared to hundreds of thousand for OnePlus yet Saygus found a way to enter the smartphone market and do presales to sell the phones INSTEAD of a retarded invite system. Goes to show that an unknown company CAN enter the market and sell phones without operating at a huge loss. DO PRESALES Oneplus. Are you hearing me? Saygus sold over $1 million in presales and people were willing to pay $650 and wait 2 months for the phones to be manufactured. You have NO excuse for the tomfoolery, NONE.

PS I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION! You could have a lot more sales if you abandoned the tomfoolery. Many people feel like me and WILL not buy a oneplus product via this idiotic invite system.

GO DRINK BLEACH!

9. xsynaticc
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2015

xsynaticc , Jul 19, 2015 :
    is it true that it's gonna be a 5,7" Display? If yes..No OPT for me..My OPO is already big for my hands..

10. pappyldn
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2015

pappyldn , Jul 19, 2015 :
    I've been saving up for a few weeks now and im glad ive got enough money. If i'm fortunate to get ahold of an invite I'll snatch up the opportunity to buy one. Ive had the Xperia SP for 2 years now and even though at first it was a decent mid ranged devise, at this moment in time its laggy and unbearable. Oneplus FTW!

11. root@droid
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2015

12. tlemans
    Donut Jul 20, 2015

tlemans , Jul 20, 2015 :
    Yeah! I need a new phone, and as is it going to be amazing with a relatively low price tag, i'm getting one

13. Amir99
    Gingerbread Jul 20, 2015

Amir99 , Jul 20, 2015 :
    Can't wait I wish I could get it now..:p:p

14. novagurl
    Gingerbread Jul 20, 2015

15. rach290992
    Gingerbread Jul 20, 2015

rach290992 , Jul 20, 2015 :
    I am really wanting to buy it...but it all depends on how soon after the launch is the phone available and the ease of getting the invite...

16. CEPlatinum
    Froyo Jul 20, 2015

CEPlatinum , Jul 20, 2015 :
    If i get an invite, then instant buy. If not i guess im gonna see what the reviews tells me :)

17. Shaz_ahamed
    Gingerbread Jul 20, 2015

18. Narmadhapsg
    Froyo Jul 20, 2015

Narmadhapsg , Jul 20, 2015 :
    I Guess everyone following these OP2 forums will obviously be interested in buying... wrong place for the voting....

Arudhraexclusive likes this.
  19. Hariragh
    The Showcase Reviewer Jul 20, 2015

Hariragh , Jul 20, 2015 :
    i would wait.coz there are a couple of things thats got be double minded here
    1.cost :with the specs it seems to go above 450$ almosst nearing a $500
    2.full metal finish i wished they stick on with the old version
    3.not a screen bigger than 5.5"
    these third part leaks keep u mind tossed..anyways waitin for the final rundown #HYPE

20. TheJumbo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 20, 2015