Are you interested in buying a OnePlus One phone? Read Me Please.

1. ray00ruiz
    Eclair Dec 28, 2014

ray00ruiz , Dec 28, 2014 :
    Proud owner of a OnePlus One and I have had zero issues. I've flashed several other ROMS and again zero issues. Great phone, quality build, and I can't wait to see how OnePlus' Rom will look. Hopefully, they choose my ROM name, NuncaROM!

SARVJOT LOCHAM and Sick_DMP like this.
  2. Sick_DMP
    Gingerbread Dec 28, 2014

Sick_DMP , Dec 28, 2014 :
    I have a very similar story. Only difference is that I joined the forums months before purchasing my opo. Now I saw all the threads warning of used/refurbished phones. Terrible customer service. Boot loops. Etc etc. The list of issues goes on. But, upon arrival of my opo I checked all build dates, bar code dates, etc. According to all my research, my opo was only a couple weeks off assembly to the date it arrived at my doorstep. My experience with the one have been amazing. This device does everything my last device was capable of and I paid 549$for my last device. And I much prefer my opo over my last device hands down.
    Build quality, performance, display quality... You name it... ALL aspects of my opo have been immaculate. By far my favorite device to date. So for anyone looking to purchase their own opo you won't be disappointed. I am not a "fanboy" either. But, I think there should be more threads out there praising the positive experiences ppl have had. If anyone wants to ask me any questions feel free as I will answer anything I am able to. #OnePlus #NeverSettle #StandAlone

3. SARVJOT LOCHAM
    Gingerbread Dec 28, 2014

SARVJOT LOCHAM , Dec 28, 2014 :
    Battery issues are related to your apps you have downloaded in your OPO. Those apps effecting your battery a lot check which app is using a lot delete it and it be fine my friend I been through this.

Dark Side Mike likes this.
  4. zhengminhui
    Eclair Dec 28, 2014

zhengminhui , Dec 28, 2014 :
    Keep it short. You like it right

5. SARVJOT LOCHAM
    Gingerbread Dec 28, 2014

SARVJOT LOCHAM , Dec 28, 2014 :
    Proud owner of a OnePlus One and I have had zero issues. I've used several other apps and again zero issues. Great phone, quality build, and hopefully it staying good phone as well.

6. zhengminhui
    Eclair Dec 28, 2014

zhengminhui , Dec 28, 2014 :
    This inviting system is against man born as equal rule. I never like any kind of clubs. 1 / 100 morden human posses 50/100 of wealth in the world. I am afraid they occupy
    even more portion of natural resources.

7. afvb11
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

afvb11 , Dec 28, 2014 :
    I had one and it was so bad I had go get rid of it with in 72 hours of owning it. I couldnt text or call anyone the screen was so sensitive it was unusable. I do understand flaws and problems. I am ordering another one this week to give it another try.

8. RideBike
    Jelly Bean Dec 28, 2014

RideBike , Dec 28, 2014 :
    true. BUT SUPPORT SUCKS. So everyone who has a problem is posting about it on the forum!. not everyone who has a good phone is saying how good it is.
    The problem just is if you have a problem you can file a ticket. so far so good, but support doesn't always respond, also they do not respond quick. So if you receive the phone and you have a faulty charger it will a few days before they answer. and then it is fixed. i guess i'm okay with that cause i also got a very good phone for a reasonable price. But i have read a lot threads when there are actual problems with the phone that support says gives an answer with try this or try that, but most of the time the costumers already have tried everything before filing a ticket. after that they don't answer, only if you open a payment dispute. Also when you don't receive an order (in my case 2 pair of silver bullets) they aren't very helpfull. i opened a paypal dispute today cause i wouldn't get a thing from support. hopefully it get solved now.
    But that being said! The phone is just great! I have it for 3 months now and still i love it! Also the first reaction of people is nice. "wow, isn't that to big to by handy?" until they have used it and are like, "wow this is a great phone". So knowing that support isn't good i still would buy it! even considering to order a second one for my mom (only she isn't sure if she wants one). And to everyone who is worried, if you get an faulty phone to begin with, you can open a payment dispute on paypal, and i guess it will be solved. but 99% of the phones that are send aren't faulty and if there is a fault most of the time it's a software fault which you can solve yourself if you just look for it here in the forums! So newbies, just buy the phone IT IS AWESOME AND YOU WILL CERTAINLY ENJOY IT!!

9. RideBike
    Jelly Bean Dec 28, 2014

i most of the time only 3 hours sot. it just depends on how you use the phone. i charge it once in 2 days. but when i'm studying i have spotify on or playing other music (screen off). Also i use runkeeper and then i'm also playing music (screen is off while running). In that case i have 3 hours sot and i charge it once in 2 days. If i read a lot on my phone i get a sot of 6-9 hours.
    also your brightness matters!
    you can't really compare battery life and SOT unless you have 2 phones and you are using them for exactly the same thing. I mean gps tracking, streaming music with mobile data,... also use battery while your screen is off so you will get a lower sot.

10. RideBike
    Jelly Bean Dec 28, 2014

i for most of the things agree too! and i'm using mine for 3months now.

11. RT0110
    Gingerbread Dec 28, 2014

RT0110 , Dec 28, 2014 :
    Also ordered my opo on the 17th and I'm still waiting for it... I'm killing time and my impatience by going on the forums and reading the reviews and freaking hell they are making me worried. (I've heard about yellow screens, dead pixel, random reboots, shit camera, loose buttons, etc...)

So thanks so much for this post!!!! I feel way better after reading this!! :p

12. RideBike
    Jelly Bean Dec 28, 2014

i don't see anything! what should i see? lol
    no but seriously, i really don't see it! so i guess it isn't there!

TakeMyMoney likes this.
  13. Yegei Kosyn
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

14. gworden
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

gworden , Dec 28, 2014 :

15. oneplusdoc
    Jelly Bean Dec 28, 2014

oneplusdoc , Dec 28, 2014 :
    You forgot to mention screen breakage happens to few. Get a screen protector & don't drop your phone

16. nystrom
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

nystrom , Dec 28, 2014 :
    Does someone have a invote? would be pleased if someone could give me one! I really begging for spend all my money on this phone! :)

17. gworden
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

18. RaymondTKC
    Froyo Dec 28, 2014

19. blueq
    Honeycomb Dec 28, 2014

blueq , Dec 28, 2014 :
    You will feel even better if it shows up before New Year.
    Happy New Year.

RT0110 likes this.
  20. erlemus
    Donut Dec 28, 2014

erlemus , Dec 28, 2014 :
    I've had minor issues such as a reboot or when the battery is fully drained waiting for it to have enough juice to power back up. But I expect minor issues as it's a small computer. I own a top of the line MacBook and still experience small issues so I have no problems with a phone having hiccups hear and there.