Are you never going to fix screen problems? via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. kanouted10s
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2021

kanouted10s , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 13, 2021 :
    I'm sick of being sick, sick of waiting, sick of holding on, sick of paying for a lie.
    Are you not ashamed of the way of the year and that you have not yet been able to fix the screens of a 1,000 euro phone?

You are exactly like the others lying, cheating, and swindling users, 1,000 euros each who wasted their money on a monstrosity that is not known if it is gray, green-violet or black.

You are not ashamed to boast that a mobile changes color on its back, while thousands of users You are not ashamed to boast that a mobile changes color on its back, if you are unable to avoid it on a screen?

Where is your after-sales service and your guarantee? If every time they send you a phone with a garbage screen, they answer that they don't have spare parts, and what do you have to wait for?

Where are you? Where is what you once were?

The meaning of oneplus is finally clear to me. Exactly that, you are one of many.

Codein_Linctus likes this.
  3. Batfink32
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 13, 2021

Codein_Linctus and Tokolozi like this.
  4. kanouted10s
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2021

Well, the same as hundreds and hundreds of users, the screen turns green, purple ... it was already in the SAT and they returned it to me as is after a month there.

The phone heats up and turns off with the high temperature danger message, there were no batteries in the SAT, and just like that again for home.

5. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jan 13, 2021

Tokolozi , Jan 13, 2021 :
    Oneplus... Literally from their very first phone had screen issues.... Just saying.

6. kanouted10s
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2021

The only one I had problems with was the 5, jelly screen, then the 5T, 6, and 6T for me without problems.

7. Codein_Linctus
    Eclair Jan 14, 2021

Codein_Linctus , via OnePlus 8 , Jan 14, 2021 :
    How so? Those must have been different issues, since the screens were not AMOLED.

8. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jan 14, 2021

Tokolozi , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Opo had glue curing issues causing yellow screens.

9. Codein_Linctus
    Eclair Jan 14, 2021

10. kanouted10s
    Gingerbread Jan 16, 2021 at 11:18 PM

kanouted10s , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 16, 2021 at 11:18 PM :
    I'm not going to get tired of saying it until they fix the screen problems, which are getting more and more rude.

To the already famous problems of you, now we must add that in the sun the black changes color and becomes a saturated gray, it is shameful as instead of fixing the problems each time they get worse.

You are incompetent!

Attached Files:

11. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Jan 16, 2021 at 11:28 PM

pablofg1978 , Jan 16, 2021 at 11:28 PM :
    Thread merged, please do not create duplicate threads
    This is a community foprum, not support.
    If you want to inform an issue, please use the bug report platform
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/