Arrived Today: OnePlus Clear Case Issue....

1. pilotone
    Jelly Bean Aug 8, 2014

pilotone , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Received my OnePlus Clear Case and OnePlus Screen Protector today. I'm impressed with the case packaging, same high quality standards as the the one the OnePlus One arrived in. Now the issue, I just opened the case and found three large scratches on it. Given that it is plastic and a case, I know eventually it would be scratched but out of the box like this? Not so good. Given the nightmare stories I've heard about the return process, I'm not going to bother and will just use it. Just a bit disappointed that it would be scratched out of the box. I haven't applied the Screen Protector yet, I'll post an update when I do.

2. stockholmguy
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2014

pilotone likes this.
  3. pdiddyfan
    Gingerbread Aug 8, 2014

pdiddyfan , Aug 8, 2014 :
    I had intentions of getting one of these next week....

4. pilotone
    Jelly Bean Aug 8, 2014

pilotone , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Thanks! Unrelated but I always wanted to go to Stockholm. In fact, thought of going to school there since they have schools that teach in English (I don't speak Svenska :p).

5. nithinravi
    Honeycomb Aug 8, 2014

nithinravi , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Aww man, that's bad! You must write to support, maybe they can send you another one, without having you to send back the damaged one.

6. pilotone
    Jelly Bean Aug 8, 2014

pilotone , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Yeah...might want to reconsider....

pdiddyfan likes this.
  7. pilotone
    Jelly Bean Aug 8, 2014

pilotone , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Update: OnePlus Screen Protector....might be better off going with something else. From the looks of it, I'm not too happy about the accessories I just got from OnePlus. I'll deal with it for a while and eventually if I don't want it, I'll just remove them and I'll have to eat the USD$22+ cost.

I knew I should have gone naked with the OPO.....

saucy likes this.
  8. zabakingboy
    KitKat Aug 8, 2014

saucy likes this.
  9. herrohthere
    Gingerbread Aug 8, 2014

10. Chiramisu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2014

Chiramisu , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Yeah that sucks mate... at least you don't have a few dead/stuck pixels though. :(

11. pilotone
    Jelly Bean Aug 10, 2014

pilotone , Aug 10, 2014 :
    Damn...dead pixels?

12. Chiramisu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2014

Chiramisu , Aug 12, 2014 :
    Yep, confirmed. :(

I wondered if there was any hope to fix them, but I kind of doubt it since they're completely black 100% of the time. :'( Nonetheless, I rarely notice them since the pixels are so small on the OPO screen so it's not a terrible bother.

13. margabro
    Jelly Bean Aug 12, 2014

margabro , Aug 12, 2014 :
    that's bad luck :(

14. saucy
    Jelly Bean Aug 12, 2014

15. allanx2000
    Eclair Jan 30, 2015