Ask our Software Team: Part 1 – Launcher/Community App

?

How satisfied are you with the OnePlus Community App?

1. Very satisfied.

2. Neutral/No opinion.

3. Not satisfied, needs improvement.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. yurdakul Eclair Feb 6, 2019

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019

C1558404226277 and Ashsidjo like this.
  2. Ashsidjo Gingerbread Feb 8, 2019

C1558404226277 and xezres_Ashish like this.
  3. Ashsidjo Gingerbread Feb 8, 2019

yurdakul likes this.
  4. F_Mimis_Vellopoulos_HApx Donut Feb 8, 2019

5. Hoqmeister Froyo Feb 23, 2019

6. G_Cliff_M_JeTt Eclair Feb 26, 2019

G_Cliff_M_JeTt, Feb 26, 2019 :
    Good day,

Based on what I read and heard, ALL the hardcore FANBOYS/FANGIRLS will NOT be honest & transparent about the problems they have, ever.

Why?
    Because psychologically, they have to put in their mind that their hard money and the choice they made was put in the right spot (even it's not).

We have 2 OnePlus 6T and in the process of being swap/trade-in for S10 & S10 Plus.

Reasons?
    * Camera is BLURRY & WASHED OUT (so we end up installing the Google Pixel 3 XL APK and it's much better, clearer & sharper)
    * Battery life is shorter now (especially after 9.0.3 update for T-Mobile version)
    * The call quality is not as clear & loud, like our NOTE 9 & S7 EDGE
    * SOFTWARE UPDATE for the T-Mobile version is very late, as OnePlus is not giving the software to T-Mobile in a faster fashion (OnePlus people already said that they still not given the new software update to T-Mobile)
    * Bluetooth is constantly dropping since last update
    * Etc........(means many more problems)

For the people who are reading this: "YES, we reported it (sent multiple bug report), then called the customer service/technical support that's in the Philippines for 8 times, then Factory Reset, clear this and that, uninstall this and that, etc.... with the SAME results.

The ONLY REASONS that many people who are using T-Mobile (USA) bought it was (this is based on ALL forums, sales agents in the stores, social network, etc.....:):
    * It's CHEAP
    * Futuristic In Display fingerprint
    * People heard the faster software updates (but we are duped, because it isn't)
    * The $300 trade-in
    * And support the underdog mantra

Those are the FACTS but to OnePlus (they don't care) & to the FANBOYS/FANGIRLS, they will sweep it under the rug & talk about 5G now.

Have a great day to y'all

ToyKalibur and Ashsidjo like this.
  7. C1558404226277 Donut Jun 4, 2019

C1558404226277, Jun 4, 2019 :
    Facing problem while plying pubg. My friends can't hear my voice through microphone... I haven't used earphone yet since your official site is showing the earphone type c connector out of stock from last 2 weeks.......!!!!

8. ToyKalibur Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

ToyKalibur, Jun 4, 2019 :

G_Cliff_M_JeTt

Good day,

Based on what I read and heard, ALL the hardcore FANBOYS/FANGIRLS will NOT be honest & transparent about the problems they have, ever.

Why?
    Because psychologically, they have to put in their mind that their hard money and the choice they made was put in the right spot (even it's not).

We have 2 OnePlus 6T and in the process of being swap/trade-in for S10 & S10 Plus.

Reasons?
    * Camera is BLURRY & WASHED OUT (so we end up installing the Google Pixel 3 XL APK and it's much better, clearer & sharper)
    * Battery life is shorter now (especially after 9.0.3 update for T-Mobile version)
    * The call quality is not as clear & loud, like our NOTE 9 & S7 EDGE
    * SOFTWARE UPDATE for the T-Mobile version is very late, as OnePlus is not giving the software to T-Mobile in a faster fashion (OnePlus people already said that they still not given the new software update to T-Mobile)
    * Bluetooth is constantly dropping since last update
    * Etc........(means many more problems)

For the people who are reading this: "YES, we reported it (sent multiple bug report), then called the customer service/technical support that's in the Philippines for 8 times, then Factory Reset, clear this and that, uninstall this and that, etc.... with the SAME results.

The ONLY REASONS that many people who are using T-Mobile (USA) bought it was (this is based on ALL forums, sales agents in the stores, social network, etc.....:
    * It's CHEAP
    * Futuristic In Display fingerprint
    * People heard the faster software updates (but we are duped, because it isn't)
    * The $300 trade-in
    * And support the underdog mantra

Those are the FACTS but to OnePlus (they don't care) & to the FANBOYS/FANGIRLS, they will sweep it under the rug & talk about 5G now.

Have a great day to y'all​

I have been not getting calls and texts as well as texts not being received by me. WiFi crashes and what not. yes on blue tooth issues on dropping. all this has been ramped up in the last month. Today I reset all my network connections in hopes it fixes something. All in all though.... with the reputation of OnePlus, this shouldn't be an issue(s) for me. I can hang up using feedback via the app. I hear nothing. I have to call or chat via the web site through support. sad cause I really loved my phone.

Yes I am also on T-Mobile.

C1558404226277 likes this.
  9. cssrc1974 Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2019

cssrc1974, Jun 6, 2019 :
    can we have 7 columns and more rows in the launcher home screen. 5 rows is completely outdated.

10. saad1957 Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2019

saad1957, Jun 7, 2019 :
    i don't use OnePlus launcher ( using nova launcher ) because it lacks 2 importants things :
    - Home screen lock
    - numeric badges
    so , any plans to add that ?

11. _Loucif_Redjai_ Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

_Loucif_Redjai_, Jun 7, 2019 :
    i'would like to have deep customizations . like themes.
    maybe that's the reason I will move to s10 +

bibhab1976 likes this.
  12. P1527361100672 Donut Jun 7, 2019

13. M1561053898860 Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

M1561053898860, Jun 20, 2019 :
    I'm trying to download the new update to my OnePlus 6T I have downloaded off the OnePlus website under the right phone model but in software update in device settings I don't have the cog wheel I n the top right corner to push the local update. any help is appreciated

14. bibhab1976 Gingerbread Jun 23, 2019

15. H1559879398050 Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

H1559879398050, Jun 23, 2019 :
    I'm using OnePlus 7pro I'm not much happy by using this feeling regret . There are some problems which keeps irritating me.
    1.Phone gets heated
    2.Camera is not good photos are always blur and also when photos are captured in portrait mode quality gets low and becomes blur.
    3.faced this one time when I was using my camera selfie pop camera camed up and when i closed camera app the pop camera remained up I tried to open camera app again and closed app still the pop up camera was up
    4.Apps gets forced closed facing this all time
    5.Phone is getting hanged
    6.while I'm using OnePlus 7pro 8gb ram phone how can this phone can get hanged this is unbelievable.
    I was hoping a good from OnePlus but they haven't made a good phone

16. Steps Parku (DJ STEPS) Gingerbread Jun 24, 2019

Steps Parku (DJ STEPS), Jun 24, 2019 :
    perhaps your might be using a defective device. why don't you just reach out to customer care in the region for assistance

C1558404226277 likes this.
  17. Jack0911 Donut Jun 24, 2019

Jack0911, Jun 24, 2019 :
    Lock screen and app lock password is same. Suggestion is lock screen password shall not be linked with app password so that different password can be set for app lock...Expecting in next O.S update...

18. Mazhars Cupcake Jun 24, 2019

Mazhars, Jun 24, 2019 :
    can you please check why "Device Admin Apps" shows 2 Active Apps under it. And when tap on it and go into the list, it just show 1 active app that is "Find My Device". only. other apps are deactive. which is the other hidden app that dont show up in the list. It is very serious by security point of view. I submitted Bug for it but no response to it yet. After factory reset it get resolved but only for 5-6 days. after that it show same problem.