Ask our Software Team: Part 4 - OxygenOS

1. Mustasim
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 30, 2019

Mustasim , via OnePlus 5T , Dec 30, 2019 :
    question 1: during swapping of incoming calls between dual SIMs, it does not work properly. most of the time, the call gets disconnected while receiving or swapping. is there any problem from my side? i am using op 5T 128 gb. os 9.0.9.

question 2: do you like this status ladder option in community group personally?

2. jmannukaden
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2020

3. Z1559402653835
    Donut Jan 6, 2020

Z1559402653835 , Jan 6, 2020 :
    Dear OnePlus Team

I am using OnePlus 7 Pro and it has got Bluetooth 5.0 but still i can't play media on 2 bluetooth speakers simultaneously.
    This feature is available in almost all other phones except Oneplus , Will we get any Further Update for the same.
    This is a very important Update and is requested to OnePlus Team to look into it and get it for its users.

4. P1578312842269
    Cupcake Jan 6, 2020

5. S1575966726854
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2020

6. L1540233474539
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2020

L1540233474539 , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 23, 2020 :
    Hi Team, of late after the last official update for one plus 6, there is no sound and notification for SMS and Microsoft Outlook and Gmail in my phone. Can u help with any setting which I need to do?

7. Shivam1297
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2020

8. Lionman8595
    Gingerbread Jan 23, 2020

Lionman8595 , Jan 23, 2020 :
    Hi, how come that in an android 10 software it's impossible on oxygen os to manage setting inside the status bar like setting up your wifi or Bluetooth even setting your flashlight levels and more? Those are functions available on Android 9 on so many manufacturers devices... it's kind of annoying
    1579814945141.jpg
    and amusing at same time

9. S1524935741415
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2020

10. bishalbora4
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2020

bishalbora4 , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 24, 2020 :
    Hello one plus team i want to request some features if it is possible .
    i love using one plus products they are genuine and good.

The features are:
    1)I want screen pinning feature even with the 3rd navigation feature in my op 6t because i love using the navigation feature and still use the pinning function because i often lend my phone and they can just uninstall my favorite apps for fun.

2) I am in love with one plus official apps like gallery so i would like to request a music app thats one plus exclusive . If it can be in future and i am not demanding it just requesting one ,i believe one plus is rising and continue to rise with exclusive things like the fast charging one plus oxygen OS with such a great budget which it is following good.

3) I often download videos from internet but i am always in a risk that my phone will get a virus. So i would like a security application that is op exclusive which scans my phone ,i know there is Android security update that accounts it.But still i don't know how far it protects my phone..

Overall i am very happy using my phone little things one plus offers is so great starting from zen mode to file dash to gestures that help switch on the torch or music while the phone screen is off.So many things are just great i can keep going . All those regular updates, recently i see a black screen after i unlock my phone or some app but its also getting recovered in next update.So, all good.

Love Oneplus community

11. NabilAhmad18
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2020

NabilAhmad18 , Jan 25, 2020 :
    Hello sir.
    i recenlty purchased one plus 7 pro.. but have some issues with the current security base in it.
    as in my previous andriod device once when i selected my application for app encryption and security once moved back from the application they again asked the password or the pattern to unlock the application.
    And which for me was safe to hand it over my phone to anyone as without my finger print or pattern the app would not open.
    But here after unlocking the application once it would be always open till i press the lock button.
    please solve this security level for applications encryption as i searched for other links or application which i do not find safe and request you to update for this.
    hope you understand my point of view.
    Nabilahmad
    nabeelrules69@gmail.com

12. J1551535434795
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2020

J1551535434795 , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 26, 2020 :
    hi iam facing a issue while sending photos and videos through whats app the screen is black and whats hang ....this issue occures when i update my oneplus 6t to android 10 ....plz help me out as the issue resolved for few hours when i restart my phone but again after few hours prblm remain same .....plz resolve as iam so annoyed for this

13. Saurabh0
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2020

Saurabh0 , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 27, 2020 :
    after the new update 10.3.0 in my one plus 6, my cameraa crashes when open even face unlock is not working...no videocalls through whatsapp or any other apps...no third party cameraa working ..even i reset my device completely but that doesn't make any changes and the cameraa still not working ..using my phone for past one month without cameraa..
    .what to do now?? why would you guys push updates that not eben stable for the devices.
    .this update is full of bugs and lags...please.. don't ignore this...

14. Avichal_verma
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2020

Avichal_verma , via OnePlus 5T , Jan 27, 2020 :
    Hi! I recently was going through Oneplus 7T and I noticed a couple of updated changes compared to Oxygen OS in my OP 5T which I found to be counter intuitive or just plain missing.
    1. In navigation gestures, swiping from left or right edge to go back instead of 1/3 area each on bottom left and right. It just feels natural in 5T and higher error% in 7T i.e. "i didnt mean to swipe on image , i just wanted to go back".

2. I found the colourful theme missing on 7T. Please bring it back if you can. I dont like my phone 100% in light or dark mode, and the colorful mode was doing a perfect job, no matter what light setting I'm in.

I read that OP community listens to its customers so wanted to mention my 2 cents in here. Cheers to the best android OS out there!

15. AashishDak
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2020

AashishDak , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 27, 2020 :
    my question is regarding contact app y cant we work on full image when someone calls instead of the half shown picture while we receive a call?

16. Prithiviraj9696
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2020

Prithiviraj9696 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 27, 2020 :
    1.Missing some of the stock application like audio player, video player,.
    2.Need more effects in videos
    3. camera is better not best.. need to settle in that
    4.Need more customization features

17. E1543381162126
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2020

E1543381162126 , Jan 27, 2020 :
    Hi.....my Bluetooth has gone crackers again in my car, stopped working this afternoon, not connecting at all. I have tried turning my phone off n also the car engine to see if it would retune itself but to avail, it did this last year as well....please help ☹️☹️

18. prasad321
    Froyo Jan 27, 2020

prasad321 , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 27, 2020 :
    sorry to say, but every OnePlus update is hampering image qality of taken photos fromcamera app. just checked night mode photos taken when i purchased my OnePlus 7 two months ago and compared photos taken today which has more noise and less clarity. when purchased it was on android 9 and now its running on android 10. this is a serious issue as OnePlus phones are truly flagship phones and one can use it for longer duration like 4-5 years (i have used OnePlus one) and if this kind of degradation happens to the camera then there will not be any difference between one plus and other cheap brands. please work on this and make OnePlus the best android phone with super snappy performance amd awesome camera phone.

thanks,
    Prasad

19. kmshashank
    Donut Jan 28, 2020

kmshashank , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 28, 2020 :
    Hey OnePlus Team

some of the features that should be tweaked

1. Data counter/tracker :

As I am using OnePlus 7t , on daily basis it feels helpless in tracking data usage and I'll be aware only when I run out data and notification from service provider pops up . It would be handy if tweaked i could track the data on daily basis, instead of showing monthly data usage or using 3rd party app.

2. Step counter :

It could be much more better if it holds results of past days, so that user could compare his/her progress and improve fitness.

I feel these features are very important for user experience and convenience, and is requested to OnePlus Team to provide these in the upcoming updates . Thank you team !

E1571407690836 likes this.
  20. Kwett
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2020