Ask our Software Team: Part 4 - OxygenOS

1. AzretKhan
    Froyo Mar 23, 2020

AzretKhan , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Mar 23, 2020 :
    1.please add a button option like on Android 9 home and back it is the fastest and there are no glitches with a keyboard like with side swipes, and drawing with swipes is impossible, for example, in a story insta.
    2 please add the built-in tool kit, compass, sound level meter, level, heart rate monitor built into the sub-screen fingerprint scanner, where the pedometer will also be with statistics of physical activity.
    3 Please add the ability to enable call recording in developer mode so that we ourselves are accountable to the law if we record calls This is the right person to record personal calls with relatives and friends, or with scammers who are trying to deceive us.
    4.Add a quick screen recording function, an example is to swipe the screen with two fingers and hold for 2 seconds.
    5 please add a function to quickly switch the application to a split screen.
    6. Terribly annoying distorted image from the front camera OnePlus 7t pro

I also had OnePlus 7t In all aspects of photo and video shooting, it was better balanced than 7t pro

And the fastest and most stable phone was OnePlus 7 Until his android was updated to 10 and the buttons were removed home back.

kmshashank likes this.
  2. AzretKhan
    Froyo Mar 23, 2020

AzretKhan , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Mar 23, 2020 :
    By the way, it was fun to add a camera with a thermal imager to the new Oneplus, it would be a super cool feature and it could measure body temperature.There are no phones with a body temperature meter yet, and you have the opportunity to become the first in this, but many doctors would be delighted with such phone capabilities . you don’t have to measure the patient’s temperature with a thermometer for 5 minutes, but just point the camera for 5 seconds and that’s it.

3. T1585123979702
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2020

T1585123979702 , Mar 25, 2020 :
    I am using one plus 6T am unable to connect TV via HDTV cable.How can i connect my device to TV. My T v is not smart TV.

4. O1543700203921
    Eclair Mar 26, 2020

O1543700203921 , Mar 26, 2020 :
    my OnePlus 6 now only lasts about 4 or 5 apps before flashing the screen and/or dropping out.
    then I have to switch off and restart to get it to work again.Very frustrating!!!

5. prasad321
    Gingerbread Mar 26, 2020

6. prasad321
    Gingerbread Mar 26, 2020

prasad321 , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 26, 2020 :
    there are two ways you can connect your mobile to tv.
    1. screen mirroring for which your TV should have functionality to enable other devices to cast screen on it. (smart tv has this, else you can buy amazon fire stick or google chrome cast both will serve your purpose)
    2. by HDMI cable. for this you have to purchase type c to HDMI connector
    i will recommend amazon fire stick as it has its own operating system and you can control it without mobile, also you can cast your mobile screen on tv using this. google chrome cast doesn't have operating system you have to play everything by using your phone on chrome cast.

7. T1585123979702
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2020

8. O1570678603035
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2020

O1570678603035 , Mar 27, 2020 :
    OnePlus 7

9. BurhanV
    Eclair Apr 7, 2020

BurhanV , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Sched messaging is a very basic feature which should be there. OP being a reputed brand and most favourable manufacturer should definitely not loose on small things. Small features makes a huge difference. I would highly recommend to get this fixed in future updates.

vinay1596 likes this.
  10. vinay1596
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

vinay1596 , Jun 2, 2020 :
    All the Oneplus users will be happy if oneplus comes up with the following options in the coming software updates.If it brings these options , I confidently say that most of the Samsung users may switch to Oneplus .

* Separate volume control option for Notifications which is available in very basic phones of other companies .

1591115961811.jpg

* Assistive Touch ( Inbuilt designed by Oneplus )
    * Schedule Message option in Message Application.It is very basic & useful feature that every phone should has.Here I am posting some images to show to all the OnePlus users .In OnePlus if we reduce the media volume , the notification volume will also be reduced automatically which quite irritates.So it is better to have dedicated volume option for Notifications as shown in the below images.When I watch these basic options in my friend's mobiles , I am getting disappointed that I am not having such basic options in my OnePlus 7 pro even though it is flagship device.Really I felt ashamed infront of my friends though they are using some mid range mobiles which have more basic & very useful options as I mentioned now.Many times I raised these suggestions to OnePlus .But no use.I ll wait for some time for these options ,if OnePlus do not bring these options ,I am sure that I ll move to other brand devices like SAMSUNG.I request all OnePlus users to support me in this regard and let us put more pressure on OnePlus team to get the features like what I mentioned .
    1. SCHEDULE MESSAGE OPTION
    2. DEDICATED VOLUME CONTROL FOR NOTIFICATION
    3. " NONE " option in VIBRATION mode
    4. ASSISTIVE TOUCH to control without using buttons
    5. ONEPLUS PAY to load our DEBIT / CREDIT cards ( through Google pay / Phone pay ,we can not use our credit cards )
    1591117330202.jpg

1591115978380.jpg

* Oneplus Pay for easy access of debit / credit cards with out carrying them physically.
    If any one wants these options like me , Plz support and place the thread from ur side also. Because I raised these questions several times .But I didn't get any convincing reply from Oneplus team.

11. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 2, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 2, 2020 :
    You know why? Because no one from OP reads these forums. Also, these ideas are generally really bad and/or can be done via third-party apps.

12. krrish23
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2020

13. G1592373507069
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2020

G1592373507069 , Jun 17, 2020 :
    I know with routing we can change any Android devices emojis and fonts but I wonder if OnePlus developers can bring this customization options to oxygen OS without rooting and just by going to the setting and change it in font menu [e]2665[/e]️

14. R1592680632186
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2020

15. V1592927824370
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2020

16. F_Sachin_Powani_iApC
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2020

17. jontalk
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2020

jontalk , Jun 23, 2020 :
    I'm an OP 5T owner in the US. Since the release of the Android 10 update weeks ago to international countries, there are nearly 300 pages of responses, most of which are problems. About 10 days ago, the US received the update notification for the SAME build (10.0.0). Rather than suffer extreme battery drain, loss of data, WiFi, photo gallery and other issues, I contacted support and was told NOT to install it and that a new build was in progress.

Q: Why does OP beta test only 3 builds and release it as stable when there are obviously many problems yet to be addressed? I've owned my phone for over two years and have never seen so many issues. I notice similar problems for this version with newer phones too.

Q: If you have any information about a 10.0.1 release for the 5/5T it would be appreciated too. Thank you.

18. Rahul_Chowdhary
    Eclair Jun 25, 2020

Rahul_Chowdhary , Jun 25, 2020 :
    I can't even use digital well beings App timer feature on my OP6(10.3.4). Everytime I open the app it gets closed by itself. I had set a timer on whatsapp for 30 mins. I am unable to use whatsapp for more than 30 minute now and I can't even go back and change the settings.

19. shashank_gowdru
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2020