Ask our Software Team: Part 4 - OxygenOS

1. G_Bibaswan_Goswami_qJVV Eclair Jun 16, 2019

G_Bibaswan_Goswami_qJVV, Jun 16, 2019 :
    Hi, my audio goes on playing even after closing or killing the app. Does not happen all the time, but it has happened a few times now. it went only after switching the phone off. Please suggest.

2. mailshree Cupcake Jun 17, 2019

3. goblin457 Cupcake Jun 17, 2019

goblin457, Jun 17, 2019 :
    Hi guys I'm not sure if this has been asked is there any possibility of adding folders in the app drawer

4. B1558865227118 Donut Jun 17, 2019

B1558865227118, Jun 17, 2019 :
    camera still bad compare to google camera
    - auto focus & stabilization issue
    - portrait mode not much good result
    - Nightmode face not as good
    - video Recording Auto focus & stabilization very very bad

please please improve camera
    other than not any other phobe right now to beat 7 pro

please update it Asap

Thanks for your Updating things !

5. heman3004 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

heman3004, Jun 18, 2019 :
    I have an issue since I bought this phone one plus 6T 128/6.

1) when I press back button to come out of an app, it gets hang and then after few seconds it responds. lagging.

2) Both the networks just restarts(as if both theSims are removed) while on call. it generally happens when I am using internet while on call. like scrolling news of Facebook or anything which use internet.

I have been visiting service centres for months, they changed the motherboard, but the problem was still there, so they again put back my old motherboard.

they have flashed the OS but the problem was never resolved.

I am really disappointed with this phone.

I am a big fan of OnePlus , I have used OnePlus one, OnePlus 3T, but never faced any issue.

it will be really greatful if someone can help me on this.

thanks
    Himanshu

sir1jaguar likes this.
  6. RolandKillmon Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

RolandKillmon, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Can we please get a option to center the clock in the status bar. Hate having the clock on the left hand side next to the notifications. Also fix the camera freezing on Google Duos, as soon and you start a video chat with someone on WiFi or Data, the video starts for like 2 sec and then freezes. That's all I have for now.

7. _Harnoor_Singh Eclair Jun 18, 2019

_Harnoor_Singh, Jun 18, 2019 :
    please add notification led back light all other phone have this function but why OnePlus didn't have please have this function Thanks

8. Harish990 Donut Jun 19, 2019

Harish990, Jun 19, 2019 :
    helloo mate.

i had been using Op7 since A week , i find everything good.. but the problem is with the camera , there is lot of difference with the natural colours. also the pic looks like a painted version of image ..
    i hope there will be fix in future update with camera

thank you

9. Harish990 Donut Jun 19, 2019

Harish990, Jun 19, 2019 :
    hai..in oneplus7 i find there is a calibration issue with the adaptive display setting.
    i hope every one knows it.

10. AJITH KUMAR PUROHITH Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

11. F_Priyatham_Reddy_Jo_WvI Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

F_Priyatham_Reddy_Jo_WvI, Jun 20, 2019 :
    the handset now a day's is being very choppy and lagging sometimes overheating and if I want to close the applications from the background half of the screen is not showing anything