[Attention]: Software Support FAQs

1. chiranjeev das
    Froyo Dec 5, 2014

chiranjeev das , Dec 5, 2014 :
    The One's are the global once .... no other model for India...CM confirmed that we will be getting updates...When?? Dont know... How many days will they contnue ??? Dont knw.... many questions remain unanswered but one thing is for sure that we will get an option of Oneplus customised as well as CM rom both on Lolipop platform soon.

nandan likes this.
  2. ArunAkya
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2014

3. AshishKamboj
    Eclair Dec 5, 2014

4. cbashesh
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2014

5. avinashbagur
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2014

avinashbagur , Dec 5, 2014 :
    I think OnePlus will still continue to develop their own ROM as they plan to release the beta(?) version starting from December end.

And once they release the Stable version in February, we will have the option to continue using the Cyanogen ROM or switch to OnePlus ROM.

6. goyalsvikas
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2014

goyalsvikas , Dec 5, 2014 :
    guys...i have just received my opo. i tested the camera. the picture quality is not good. may be some setting have to change. anyone tell me what setting i have to change so that i can get best pictures....please somebody reply..

7. sproglet
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2014

sproglet , Dec 5, 2014 :
    I believe that as far as OnePlus are concerned as they are Chinese that is their local market and everyone else is the Global market. Hence India will be Global.

8. chiranjeev das
    Froyo Dec 5, 2014

chiranjeev das , Dec 5, 2014 :
    Yep....that is what the OPO team said

9. hegdeanil
    Eclair Dec 5, 2014

josewalter likes this.
  10. chandrar
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2014

11. imraanz
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2014

imraanz , Dec 5, 2014 :
    I want to settle with one invite but it is not coming my way... #neversettle

12. rajubera
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2014

rajubera , Dec 5, 2014 :
    Please send me opo invite

13. Deactivated User
    Dec 5, 2014

14. SriKalyan
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2014

SriKalyan , Dec 5, 2014 :
    Received my ONE today
    As per check in "About Phone" in settings abel to see below
    11.0-XNPH44S

Its 44S i believe. Hope my guess is right

15. imraanz
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2014

imraanz , Dec 5, 2014 :
    Yes is 44s build so enjoy your phone.
    Why d8you post some pics man..

16. kishorkitchu
    Donut Dec 5, 2014

17. mridulrajk
    Froyo Dec 5, 2014

mridulrajk , Dec 5, 2014 :
    Is OPO team planning to introduce indian version of one plus one? I know currently there is only chinese and global. NeverSettle confusion :p

18. ROHINI25
    Eclair Dec 5, 2014

ROHINI25 , Dec 5, 2014 :
    Cyanogen says, "To clarify misinformation out there, the OnePlus One will get OTA firmware updates for all global devices, including global devices for our users in India."

19. imraanz
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2014

imraanz , Dec 5, 2014 :
    Yes they did say that and also We are getting Global devices here in India as well, I don't know if there are any India specific devices.

20. catchfazil
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2014

catchfazil , Dec 5, 2014 :
    I got the Below Information through Cyanogen Blog.............
    Over a year and a half ago, we founded Cyanogen Inc. with an unfailing commitment to build a mobile OS by the users, for users. We’ve come a long way in a short period of time and are continually amazed by the innovation fostered by our engineering and product teams and the exceptional contributions by the CM community. We couldn’t have accomplished so much in a short period of time if it were not for the commitment and vision we collectively share to redefine mobile computing. With that said, we wanted to address a couple points of inaccurate information that have come out over the past week. We had not commented earlier as we believe in treating our partners and users with the utmost respect.

We are proud of the work we did on the OnePlus One. Through our collaboration with OnePlus, we demonstrated the power of strong hardware and software tuned for exceptional performance. To clarify misinformation out there, the OnePlus One will get OTA firmware updates for all global devices, including global devices for our users in India. Rather than have misinformation continue to circulate out there, we felt it important to bring this matter to rest.

As we look to the future, we want to continue to push the envelope and take the Cyanogen OS to new heights. Our strategic partnership with Micromax and the new YU brand of devices will enable us to bring high quality, amazing experiences to our users in India. Our commitment is and always remains to be a user-centric company, and we will support our users wherever our OS is distributed.

fazulchennai likes this.