Audio FX app

1. limbopope
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 18, 2014

2. AdmiralMay
    Gingerbread Oct 18, 2014

AdmiralMay , Oct 18, 2014 :
    This is the best action. Viper is some of the best software I have ever seen. Truly brilliant stuff.

ananda likes this.
  3. zona11
    Donut Oct 20, 2014

4. manosome
    Jelly Bean Oct 20, 2014

5. willxhunting
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2014

6. alteredgene
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2015

alteredgene , Jan 7, 2015 :
    i have tried this method, but did not seem to work for me unfortunately.

i actually received the phone with the missing IMEI number out of the box.

7. Vleis
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2015

Vleis , Jan 13, 2015 :
    The OnePlus One of my dad has the unknown Baseband/IMEI problem, and I can't get a mobile signal. Wi-fi works though. This suddenly started (2 days ago now), without any reason at all. It's his first smartphone so he doesn't know anything about modifications. The phone was running on the stock CM version, the way it was shipped.

I have tried about everything I could find (factory reset, flashing ColorOS, deleting modemst1 and modemst2, you name it). I did NOT make a backup of the EFS partition (who would even think about that, if you are just planning on using it the way it shipped).

Is there anything else I can do?

Also, what would happen if I take the EFS partition from my own OnePlus One (he bought after me ;) ) and use that to restore the one on the bricked phone?

8. logotherapy
    Eclair Jan 19, 2015

logotherapy , Jan 19, 2015 :
    Folks

I hope you can help me.
    I got the OPO two weeks back.

Today suddenly I started seeing a message 'Unfortunately, Audio FX has stopped working'.
    This message keeps repeating itself and does not allow me to do anything on the phone.

I have tried Powering the device off. I have tried to Reboot.
    I tried to do a Factory Reset but as the device is PIN protected, I am unable to do so (the pop up keeps repeating itself and does not allow me to enter the PIN).

I am struggling to figure out what to do. Will be happy to get any advise.

Tried to do a Reset using Power and Volume Buttons but that takes me into Fastboot mode rather than doing a Factory Reset.

Let me know if you can help me.

Many thanks

9. AaronvanEssen
    Honeycomb Jan 19, 2015

AaronvanEssen , Jan 19, 2015 :
    Hey Man,
    The situation your in sounds like it really sucks!
    I see you say volume buttons but try the power button and the lower volume button only.
    If that doesn't work, contact CS and wait for their help. They helped me a bunch while trying to get my ONE fixed.

Best regards,
    Aaron

sidlittlefield likes this.
  10. logotherapy
    Eclair Jan 21, 2015

logotherapy , Jan 21, 2015 :
    Hi. Thanks for the suggestion.
    I finally had to do a Factory Reset on my phone. Lost all my data but it was backed up to Google so managed to recover most of it.
    The key issue seemed to be App incompatibality. Think it was Volume Plus App which was causing the Audio FX crash. So removed it.

11. Chow Lai Heng
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2015

Chow Lai Heng , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Today suddenly I started seeing a message 'Unfortunately, Audio FX has stopped working'.
    This message keeps repeating itself and does not allow me to do anything on the phone.

I have tried Powering the device off. I have tried to Reboot.
    I tried to do a Factory Reset but as the device is PIN protected, I am unable to do so (the pop up keeps repeating itself and does not allow me to enter the PIN).

Let me know if you can help me.

Many thanks

12. saritac2709
    Donut Feb 17, 2015

saritac2709 , Feb 17, 2015 :
    When i was playing music thru play music audio fx was working but when i changed the song, audio quality reverted back to the normal state , i mean that audio fx was not working even though it was on. Should i return the phone or any solutions for it, and ya , The most famous one ,there is slightly noticeable yellowish tint at the bottom of the screen .

13. jramey
    Gingerbread Feb 17, 2015

jramey , Feb 17, 2015 :
    I think the same thing happened to me today.. I was listening to music, stopped it for a minute, then resumed listening but the audio FX equalizer seems like it is not working and the sound quality reverted back to default.

It's definitely not recognizing my equalizer settings for some reason. I even changed the bass from 0% to 100% just to see, but there was no noticeable change at all.

Only thing I could think of is maybe once the phone gets below a certain battery percentage, the equalizer stops working to preserve battery? Not sure trying to figure it out.

14. phillyfreezer
    Honeycomb Feb 17, 2015

15. erzengelsachiel
    KitKat Feb 17, 2015

16. erzengelsachiel
    KitKat Feb 17, 2015

erzengelsachiel , Feb 17, 2015 :
    Some apps are supported while others are not.

17. rampratap
    Cupcake Feb 17, 2015

18. RauhWeltBegriff
    Honeycomb Feb 17, 2015

RauhWeltBegriff , Feb 17, 2015 :
    It's definitely happened to me. I've left AudioFX on the same settings ever since it got changed to the MaxxAudio one over the original and it wasn't working on my way to class today.

After class, I was walking back and pulled out my phone to listen to the same song, continuing where I left off earlier, and it suddenly worked. Its still pretty buggy, but definitely not something you should return your phone for (that's pretty dumb since its literally one APP that doesn't work, not a serious hardware problem). If anything, there's plenty of other equalisers on the Play Store.

19. tjb50
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 17, 2015

tjb50 , Feb 17, 2015 :
    Use the search function!!!

Tons of threads on this, ticket open at Cyanogenmod.

20. Pekeltje
    Gingerbread Feb 17, 2015

Pekeltje , Feb 17, 2015 :
    Got the same, but reboot fixes it.
    Only thing i have to reboot twice a day to fix it.

Anyone got a fix for this?