Audio issue (stutter, no sound)

1. qogicx
    Froyo Aug 22, 2018

qogicx , Aug 22, 2018 :
    Hi guys i have an audio issue with my op6, I've noticed that is not a hardware problem but i think it's software. The problem is that the audio stutter, for example when i listen to a music or an audio message the only thing i hear is a noise like a machine gun. This problem affect also videos, that become laggy with no sound but it doesn't affect video with no sound. Also it's silence notification and ringtone, but the audio/video issues gone when i connect my bluetooth earphones, I don't know if it's related to the bluetooth. The only temporary fix that i found is to reboot the device but then it comes overtime. It's frustrating i have to reboot the device frequently now.

2. mtlarsen
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2019

mtlarsen , Sep 9, 2019 :
    Did you find a fix for this issue? I just got a new op6t, which has many of the same issues as those described. It does not work with bluetooth either.

The issue is persistant in all audio/video apps tested, except for the tunein radio-app which for some odd reason isnt affected (as well as ringtones/notifications and phone conversations)

3. HellsDelight
    Froyo Oct 19, 2019

HellsDelight , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 19, 2019 :
    I have such issue with the op7pro on Android 10.1.
    I wiped the cache and did restarts but the audio stuttering is still there. it's not all the time but many times between. It doesn't matter if the sound volume is low or high.
    for me the issue also happens via Bluetooth. It doesn't matter which App is in use.