Audio/Video Playback issue with last update on 8T

1. Seejay likes this.

2. Seejay likes this.
  3. rizwanqureshi786
    Gingerbread Jan 22, 2021

rizwanqureshi786 , Jan 22, 2021 :
    You need "usb type c to 3.5mm audio" jack cable to use wired headphones. You need to plug that cable in your charging port otherwise you can use bluetooth earphones
    1611287405893.jpg

4. Seejay likes this.
  5. shahi14323
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 22, 2021

6. shahi14323
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 22, 2021

7. Deva200
    Froyo Jan 24, 2021

MRTLima likes this.

8. MRTLima likes this.
  9. BlackMamba12
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2021

10. AkashS04
    Eclair Jan 25, 2021

AkashS04 , Jan 25, 2021 :
    I am very well aware that there is such thing available. But, 1st thing is that it will completely ruined the sound quality. It won't sound anything better than a Tin can. 2nd thing is that it will be another device I will need to carry and always prone to lose that. 3rd thing that I have at least 15 flat head wired earphones. So I will need same or may be more in number these connectors. And then it is inconvenient too. Your phone will have a tail connected to it all the times or you keep losing it. I still don't understand how come phone companies stop providing such a basic feature. Any phone is piece if junk without such feature. And then they call it innovation? What innovation is there in copying Apple without using brain?

How can someone even think of buying a phone which does not has even basic feature like 3.5mm Jack, And how come companies even think of making something like that and then call it innovation and new technology? They are Apple's Arse licker and Moron in my view. They have no right to take us on ransom and force us to buy the shits they are making. I am sure they got some favour from Apple to do so. Well, like Nokia was once having more than 80% market share but they did not survive and had to shit the shop, I am sure OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo and Samsung etc. will meet the same fate sooner than later due to the blunder they made of ditching such an important feature like 3.5mm Jack and making the phones which needs heavy fork lifter to lift and carry them on day to day basis..