1. Triveni786
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2021

Seejay likes this.
  2. W1608143493262
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2021

3. Deactivated User
    Jan 28, 2021

Deactivated User , Jan 28, 2021 :
    Only OS was not the reason. They could have improved their own OS. In fact they had 1st ever smartphone in the market. I guess some E series but they failed to make use of that. I also heard/read about how it was systemetically destroyed by planting some CEO who took the company growth in negative and ensure it shuts down.

And as far as not providing 3.5mm jack by these companies are concerned, like they are not realising that only fools are liking the phones withiut 3.5mm jack and then no one buy these junk, especially the weight of the phones are similar to Laptop and Tablet. And then 3.5mm Jack is the most important feature and only fools can use the phone without such important feature. I am sure that these companies will meet the fate of Nokia sooner than later. They cannot do daylight robbery to remove such an important feature. How can someone use the phone without that? Do they want people to hold the phone while talking for even 2-3 hours? And never listen to music or watch video as there is no 3.5mm jack? Or keep buying the adapter which wil anyway ruin the siund quality to the poorest level and still you lose adapter every now and then and keep buying them too.

There is no innovation is following and copying Apple. They are arse licker of of Apple only and their shop will shit down soon for sure. Like no one ever thought that company like Nokia can shut down in near future, same will happen wth these junk making companies too.

4. Deactivated User
    Jan 28, 2021

Only fools and morons can buy and use phone without 3.5mm Jack in my view. There is no innovation and it is actually a downgrade. These innovative companies even do not know that C Type is never for Music and Sound. It is only for Charging and Data Transfer. If 3.5mm is not at all required, then why do these companies provide that in their low end shits? Why don't they stop providing it in each and every phone? Also, why don't they releases wired flat head earphones? There is none available so far. Do they want to say that if you are still using 3.5mm jack, then you are low level dirt and should be provided with even more shit and junk on the name of the phone? Bloody racist and robbers they are.

5. Deactivated User
    Jan 28, 2021

USB C is not for sound at all. It is only for Charging and Data Transfer. So there is no innovation at all and it is actually downgrade. I don't know why having 3.5mm jack will make it less premium. So from this view, Samsung S10 is junk phone? And Sony or LG high end Phones are junk too? And these actually junk which cannot be even used as phone are premium? :D

And FYI, I did not buy this junk. I am using OnePlus 5 so far and most likely to upgrade to S10/S10+ as I cannot buy these shit for 1000s of $$$s. Only fools can do that. I pity on the people who thinks that not having 3.5mm jack is premium. They are utter fool actually to think of that. And these companies are bloody racist and robbers that they removed the feature but there is no alternate for wired headset. Only fools can play with health by using BT or Wireless.

6. MRTLima
    KitKat Jan 28, 2021

E1611185682951 likes this.

7. Shepo
    Cupcake Jan 30, 2021

MRTLima likes this.
  8. MRTLima
    KitKat Jan 30, 2021

E1611185682951 likes this.

9. DIVITH.C , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Feb 5, 2021 :
    Yes I think this happens alot on instagram. I think OnePlus should take more time in optimising apps with famous third party softwares for better efficiency. Like Apple, instagram best works there because their camera is optimised with instagram. Not Here. Android can push regular updates.. but can not bring a finite solution.
    Please don't take me as an anti-android.. I do not plan to shift to apple anyday soon now.. just these bugs kinda bug me in android

10. Rakesh Makhija
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2021

11. Travv
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2021

12. vikarshaikh18
    Honeycomb Feb 9, 2021

13. shahi14323
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 11, 2021

14. shahi14323
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 11, 2021