Not open for further replies.
  1. jonahtau
    Froyo Oct 12, 2014

jonahtau , Oct 12, 2014 :
    read the 1st page and you never know you might

2. SleepDeprived
    Froyo Oct 12, 2014

SleepDeprived , Oct 12, 2014 :
    As soon as i get some I will check if you still need it.

I will need to make sure you are a genuine aussie - that's just the way it is, "it's MABO, it's the constitution". In the words of the Right Honorable RJ Hawke MP PM: "anybody who doesn't share invites with fellow Australians is a bum"

plowry likes this.
  3. MrRubz97
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2014

MrRubz97 , Oct 13, 2014 :
    Hey guys!
    I'm from Melbourne Australia and I've been wanting a One Plus One for a while.

My mate from school got one a few weeks ago, but he's already given out his invites.

Just wondering if you guys have any spares. Would really appreciate it :)

Cheers

4. Chris.C
    Lollipop Oct 13, 2014

Chris.C , Oct 13, 2014 :
    Hi click on the invite link in my signature complete the form and you will be listed , then when invites come available and as long as you are active on the sister Aussie thread you will get a invite reasonably quickly

5. Chris.C
    Lollipop Oct 13, 2014

Chris.C , Oct 13, 2014 :
    Hey also read posts 1 to 3 to get some idea how this thread works

6. pearo97
    Donut Oct 13, 2014

pearo97 , Oct 13, 2014 :
    Hi fellow Aussies, I am a Melbourne based buyer and I purchased a OPO on the 29th of September and had it shipped to my brother in Whistler Canada but it hasn't arrived to him although it said the order was complete 10 days ago.. Was wondering if anyone had any advice on the situation?

Cheers Mitch

7. Chris.C
    Lollipop Oct 13, 2014

Chris.C , Oct 13, 2014 :
    Can you not track it via USPS tracking no when despatched from the LA Distribution Centre

8. 3rutu5
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 13, 2014

3rutu5 , Oct 13, 2014 :
    Maybe it's held up in Canadian customs? Does Canada make you pay duties bringing items into the country?

9. Chris.C
    Lollipop Oct 13, 2014

Chris.C , Oct 13, 2014 :
    Hi @adirge
    Thank you are now on the list as soon as a invite comes available you will be notified in here please stay active in the meantime get your self organised with a Freight Forwarder and get a US Delivery Address

10. Chris.C
    Lollipop Oct 13, 2014

Chris.C , Oct 13, 2014 :
    @adirge you did send 2 invite requests in quick succession is that a double up or are you wanting 2 invites?

11. Turtle22
    Honeycomb Oct 14, 2014

Turtle22 , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Hi :) Bought my phone last week and now I'm waiting for its arrival. I'm not a member of this club yet, but I was wondering how I could go about giving any sharable invites I get to fellow Aussies. If a mod could answer, that'd be great :)

12. Chris.C
    Lollipop Oct 14, 2014

Chris.C , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Hi welcome
    In my signature you will find a few links that you will find helpful.
    We have the sister thread for chatting etc also below.
    Drop in introduce yourself and join in
    Cheers

13. Chris.C
    Lollipop Oct 14, 2014

Chris.C , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Be alert message to members waiting on an invite.
    A 24hour invite maybe coming available shortly

14. Chris.C
    Lollipop Oct 14, 2014

15. rensman
    Donut Oct 14, 2014

rensman , Oct 14, 2014 :
    it's taken a long time, but finally have an invite to share here. I am still thankful of picking up my invite through the Aussie forums early Sept and would like to repay the favour. Mods please let me know what i need to do.
    Any my father in law loves his first ever smart phone. a OPO - what a way to begin! thanks again to everyone

16. Chris.C
    Lollipop Oct 14, 2014

Chris.C , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Hi @rensman can you please use the link below to donate the invite and we will see if we can find another happy home for it Thank you

17. rensman
    Donut Oct 14, 2014

rensman , Oct 14, 2014 :
    hi Chris, just saw the link, sorry to waste a bit of your time. Have entered everything on the link, it should be ready to go. Thanks again to people like you and the other mods who set all this up. i'm sure it will go to a good home. still has over 22 hours validity...Rensman

allenlau likes this.
  18. Chris.C
    Lollipop Oct 14, 2014

allenlau likes this.
  19. Arqua
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2014

Arqua , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Hi - I've just filled in the form for a spare invite I've donated ... Although im not sure why "time/date invite was shared" is a mandatory field .... anyway - it expires in just under 24 hours.. good luck =)

20. Chris.C
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2014

Chris.C , Oct 15, 2014 :
    I have invites for Dinky-Di Australians
    Must be resident or expat Aussies