Aussie Thread - Invite Club for Dinky-Di Aussie Only

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7crwolf
    Donut Sep 22, 2014

7crwolf , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Hello everyone. I'm Chris, and I'm a recovering iPhone user. Well actually, I'm hoping to recover, as at the moment, I have an iPhone 5. I'm a bit of a tech nerd (unofficially), and I've been interested in the OnePlus One since it got all the hype on the blogs earlier this year. I've been lurking on the sidelines of Android for a while now, and since the 6 came out, I've been obsessed with finding "the right" Android device. I've made up my mind, and this is it! So, I want one...

I'm actually an American (don't hold it against me please!), but have called Australia home for 5 years, and hopefully getting my dual US/AUS citizenship soon... I'm in the northern inner suburbs of Melbourne, in Northcote. And here's a tax invoice for some car care products (for my new 2014 VW Touareg), attached. PLEASE INVITE ME! I'm ready to order today, and I have a US forwarding address (parent's house). Thanks! :)

Attached Files:

plowry likes this.
  2. Bugger
    Eclair Sep 22, 2014

3. Bugger
    Eclair Sep 22, 2014

Bugger , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Maybe some silly people are actually considering the crapple 6 o_O

4. 7crwolf
    Donut Sep 22, 2014

Rossy likes this.
  5. Rossy
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

Rossy , Sep 22, 2014 :
    @iqp thank you for putting my name on the list. I'll be patience until there aisle of ppl after the mobile invitation. Thank you very much :)

6. dcasousa
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2014

dcasousa , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Have you got more invites mlong212?? If so, u r lucky.. heheheh lol
    I'm waiting for the phone that should arrive this week but no invites to share yet...

7. 7crwolf
    Donut Sep 22, 2014

7crwolf , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Wow. So, you can take my name off the list. That was awesome, I now have a phone on order. :) Feeling a little guilty I got it so fast, before some other patient waiters... I will return the favour!

allenlau likes this.
  8. allenlau
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2014

allenlau , Sep 22, 2014 :
    do acknowledge and thanks the giver....... ;)

Deactivated User likes this.
  9. 7crwolf
    Donut Sep 22, 2014

7crwolf , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Sorry, I didn't know if the giver was on here, but a search reveals he is! He assisted via the Whirlpool forum. Thanks be to @begee08! Cheers mate. You're the man. I'll pass along the invites when I get the phone. :D

Deactivated User, 1qp and allenlau like this.
  10. 1qp
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2014

1qp , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Attention lots invites available

No list as I am interstate on holidays
    You have till 8pm
    Please email me at oneplusaustralia @outlook.com
    With the subject being your number on list or pending or interested

Thank you

auto likes this.
  11. marknaton
    Eclair Sep 22, 2014

12. Badger_Lady
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

Badger_Lady , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Oops! I thought you were supposed to send your info in a DM :p

This is me, anyway, hoping for an invite... chick from Sydney NSW who's actually trying to sort out her bezzy mate with a phone (I've got an adequate Samsung S4 while she's really struggling with her old Android and it's making my life miserable trying to get hold of her!).

I've got friends in the states and in Europe so shipping won't be a problem. And my proof of location is a receipt from the local Op Shop:
    [​IMG]

13. auto
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

auto , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Hi! I'm from Sydney and I have been looking at this phone for a while but was put off by the way you have to obtain it. Then I heard about this great initiative by Australians for Australians. Great idea guys! Love it.
    Pete

Attached Files:

14. OptusGuy
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2014

OptusGuy , Sep 22, 2014 :
    There are lots of those I can assure you. I'm inundated with calls for orders

15. OptusGuy
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2014

Have you received an invite? Your status says you haven't.

16. 3rutu5
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 22, 2014

3rutu5 , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Surely that list would have taken a belting this weekend. Sounds like a lot of happiness being distributed

17. OptusGuy
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2014

Yeah I've still got heaps but being selective

18. 3rutu5
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 22, 2014

3rutu5 , Sep 22, 2014 :
    It's definitely interesting, considering the speed the other thread moves at, I would have thought this one would be the same

19. _tony
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

20. auto
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2014