AUSTRIA? GERMANY?

1. bony99ful
    Froyo Jun 5, 2014

bony99ful , Jun 5, 2014 :
    i'm from Slovenia and OnePlus One won't be sold here. i speak english but i don't understand all of it. so i am just curious should i buy OnePlus One in Austria or Germany? Or should i wait for invites? here in Slovenia is still 5th June so i'm a little confused. i am almost sure i won't get an invite so yeah...

2. soulseraph
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2014

soulseraph , Jun 5, 2014 :
    Hello, if you'd like to know about invites, check my signature.

It is possible for you to get the phone (they will surely be available through 3rd party websites, at a mark up) but any servicing will be difficult for you.

You want to check the bands the carriers in your country have and compare them to the phone you wish to buy to see if you can even use them.

Here are the bands for the international phone:

[​IMG]

Here are the bands for the chinese phone:

[​IMG]

I suggest you pick the phone that gives you the most connectivity for the carriers in your country, if you still wish to buy the phone. Good luck!

There are also german / austrian forums you can check on http://forums.oneplus.net/forums/deutsch/

3. bony99ful
    Froyo Jun 5, 2014

4. strafer
    Lollipop Jun 5, 2014

strafer , Jun 5, 2014 :
    You can't buy it in Austria or Germany, you need an invite to buy it online. But you will not get an invite, because the OPO won't be sold in Slovenia. You need an adress in Austria or Germany.

5. bony99ful
    Froyo Jun 6, 2014

bony99ful , Jun 6, 2014 :
    i know i feel lost now... i have waited months for this phone even tho i joined yesterday. my cousin said there is an awesome phone coming so i wanted to buy it for my birthday... i wanted to buy xiaomi mi3 but this OPO is better. i just wat to know how to get to it. so @strafer you say i must get an invite? how to get one?

6. fksgs2
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

fksgs2 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Yes, OnePlus One is launched in both the countries, Austria & Germany. :)

7. smaug42
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014

smaug42 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    You wait like everyone else. When invites become available, it will be obvious. Until then... don't stress.

Austria isn't far from Slovenia... shared border. Maybe you could arrange with a friend or acquaintance in Austria to use their address if you can't wait for a more general availability (once invites become available of course). eg... what is it... 45 minutes by car from Ljubljana to Klagenfurt/Villach? And Graz is close to Maribor... might be an option?

8. Pittxx
    Froyo Jun 7, 2014

9. Pittxx
    Froyo Jun 7, 2014

Endruuu likes this.
  10. Branko Jeric
    Eclair Aug 4, 2014

Branko Jeric , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Zdravo...naredi kot sem jaz...na ebayu kupi invite...jaz sem dal 32 eur...ga narocil...dostava k prijatelju v avstrijo...v roku 4 dni je bil dostavljen...btw dela odlicno

11. Deactivated User
    Aug 4, 2014

12. Milad
    Lollipop Aug 4, 2014

Milad , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Really worth watching it for double ze price.

13. Branko Jeric
    Eclair Aug 4, 2014

Branko Jeric , Aug 4, 2014 :
    It's not fair that some people get 1,2 or more invites, on other side a lot of people like me participate at all OPO events and get big zero. And then asked people in forum if they would share their invite and you get no response. Why would I wait for if it I can help myself? I wait to long.

14. Endruuu
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2014

Endruuu , Oct 6, 2014 :
    Oh my gosh - I love the accent :D so funny. But have u ever looked at Yotaphone? They really have a second e-ink display on the back of the phone

15. mtupuschies
    Eclair Oct 6, 2014

mtupuschies , Oct 6, 2014 :
    Thats a bit wrong I would say. Sure you can buy it in Austria / Germany or anywhere, even if you don't live there. All you need is a Mail-forwarding-service like http://www.mailboxde.com.
    I personally live in Ireland - also a country where the OPO is not sold. I got my invite through the Warm-Up contest, ordered it online in the UK store and get it shipped right now using mail forwarding.