AUTO-BRIGHTNESS via OnePlus 7T

1. raghuram bale
    Donut Dec 6, 2019

raghuram bale , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 6, 2019 :
    This is set really low i dont know why. I always have to set it again because it is always on the higher or the lower side anyone facing the same issue ?

2. usiP
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2019

usiP , Dec 6, 2019 :
    yeah I always find the auto brightness is a bit too low and I have to manually increase it.

3. Ebojager
    Froyo Dec 7, 2019

Ebojager , Dec 7, 2019 :
    Yes I was curious about that too. my Alcatel Idol 4S did a great job with auto brightness. I wish we had brightness quick toggles (low, medium, high) in the notification drawer like on Windows Phone.

4. raghuram bale
    Donut Dec 7, 2019

raghuram bale , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 7, 2019 :
    i would love something like low, medium and high. It would meet most of the requirements for most of the users.

5. VishnuTiwary
    Eclair Dec 7, 2019

VishnuTiwary , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 7, 2019 :
    From Android pie onwards there is no more auto brightness but Adaptive brightness feature, and system needs to learn in different lighting scenarios to respond properly.

So the key solution is to adjust it manually at different lighting situation and let the system learn and respond accordingly.

6. Ebojager
    Froyo Dec 7, 2019

Ebojager , Dec 7, 2019 :
    So I should I leave it on and then keep adjusting it and eventually it will get better?

7. raghuram bale
    Donut Dec 7, 2019

raghuram bale , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 7, 2019 :
    it's gonna take a longer time get it set to what we need. i guess it better for the longer run.