Froyo Aug 2, 2017

ghostofcain likes this.
  3. VaibhavBhargava
    Lollipop Aug 2, 2017

ghostofcain likes this.
  4. G_Neeraj_Jha_NzYv
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2017

G_Neeraj_Jha_NzYv , Aug 2, 2017 :
    in hard light conditions like in sun its doesn't work that great phones takes some time to get adapted and its like waiting tym for it

5. G_Neeraj_Jha_NzYv
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2017

6. VaibhavBhargava
    Lollipop Aug 2, 2017

VaibhavBhargava , Aug 2, 2017 :
    Pls submit the bug report through the feedback form in Oxygen Os 4.1.6 thread https://forums.oneplus.net/feedback

This is the first time I have heard of this bug and it's been a while since OOS 4.1.6 has released. Also check if your sensor isn't dirty.

7. G_Neeraj_Jha_NzYv
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2017

G_Neeraj_Jha_NzYv , Aug 2, 2017 :
    its not actually a bug i think sensor works fine but if you take out your phone suddenly from your pocket in sun light it takes somewhat more tym to adjust the brightness of screen like 3 to 4 seconds untill then even after unlocking u cant be able to see much on display its like dim screen

joelsedit likes this.
  8. TrippyZ
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2017

9. joelsedit
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2017

joelsedit , Aug 3, 2017 :
    I've also seen a couple times where if I'm in a dark room and turn on the light, the screen will remain the same. after about 10 seconds that the screen doesn't adjust I pull down the status bar and double tap the automatic brightness toggle. that turns the screen brightness up. I don't like doing it that way but it does happen often. I'm guessing that's what he's referring to

ravipipariya likes this.
  10. saurabhop3t
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2017

11. ravipipariya
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2019

ravipipariya , Dec 3, 2019 :
    I'm also facing same problem with my 7 pro.