Auto Dial - Ghost

1. gaurav.malhotra
    Honeycomb Apr 20, 2017

gaurav.malhotra , Apr 20, 2017 :
    have anyone noticed that OP3 at times dials automatically one of the last dialled no.

I will try recreating the scenario but this is largely when the phone's proximity sensor is covered and there was a call going on which is disconnected from other person side, not sure though.

Is anyone aware of any such known issue?

G_Rishabh_Arora_bPWN likes this.
  2. gaurav.malhotra
    Honeycomb May 4, 2017

3. G_Rishabh_Arora_bPWN
    Cupcake May 24, 2017

4. gaurav.malhotra
    Honeycomb May 24, 2017

gaurav.malhotra , May 24, 2017 :
    did you identify what scenario leads to auto dual?

5. Sun90
    Starting Point Expert May 24, 2017

Sun90 , May 24, 2017 :
    Is Smart lock feature enabled on your phone .

6. gaurav.malhotra
    Honeycomb May 24, 2017

7. Sun90
    Starting Point Expert May 24, 2017

Sun90 , May 24, 2017 :
    Or even that wake from any screen feature of Google Assistant being enabled for now.

8. gaurav.malhotra
    Honeycomb May 24, 2017

gaurav.malhotra , May 24, 2017 :
    yes it is enabled but how does that matter as auto dial happens immediately post another call is ended.

it's like you are on call 1, you or the other person on call hangs up the call 1, call 2 is initiated automatically with any random no. in your last call list.

9. G_abhishek_bagre_msWN
    Donut May 24, 2017

10. Big Dog
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2019

Big Dog , Sep 15, 2019 :
    I have this problem frequently. Here is how it happens, when phone automatically connects to Bluetooth, it calls last number dialed. Example, in the morning I drive to work, phone is connected to the car & music playing, when I get to work I connect Bluetooth headphones, phone automatically dials last number called. When I leave work, I disconnect Bluetooth headphones. I get in the car, phone automatically connects to car Bluetooth and then automatically calls last number, I don't do anything or hit any buttons, the phone is in the carry case. It just automatically connects & then calls last number dialed. Any way to stop this?? Any info or help greatly appreciated, thanks.