1. Abheejit
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2017

Abheejit , Dec 8, 2017 :
    There is a problem with auto-rotation of the screen
    Especially with calculator, kindly fix this bug

2. Onkar.Singh
    KitKat Dec 8, 2017

Onkar.Singh , Dec 8, 2017 :
    It would be good to elaborate the issue as well ... :)

3. Abheejit
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2017

Abheejit , Dec 8, 2017 :
    Well the issue is that i have turned off the auto- rotate of the screen, still when i open some apps the auto rotatation doesnt seems to work with that..

Especially while operating calculator the screen doesnt stay stable. I want my calculator in portrait mode only but still as i move my 5t slightly also the calculator turn to landscape mode then again i have hold my 5t vertically only...

Hope you get the issue.. And fix the problem soon..

4. Abheejit
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2017

Abheejit , Dec 8, 2017 :
    Well the issue is that i have turned off the auto- rotate of the screen, still when i open some apps the auto rotatation doesnt seems to work with that..

Especially while operating calculator the screen doesnt stay stable. I want my calculator in portrait mode only but still as i move my 5t slightly also the calculator turn to landscape mode then again i have hold my 5t vertically only...

5. B1511688001447
    Gingerbread Dec 8, 2017

B1511688001447 , Dec 8, 2017 :
    Another point to add about auto rotate, what you press recents button from landscape mode, and turn the device to portrait, the recent app cards stay in landscape.
    I noticed this when closing games. Some of them have way too many steps before they give the exit option so I usually click the recents button and swipe them away. While pressing the recents button, I tend to turn the screen upright simultaneously and in my previous phone, the cards turned with the screen as well but not in this.

6. MSJ656
    Froyo Dec 8, 2017

MSJ656 , Dec 8, 2017 :
    I think it's only with calculator app.All other apps doesn't auto rotate if in portrait mode.May be calculator by default in auto rotate.