Avoid Missing E.S. Invite!

1. Hannibal Lecter
    Jelly Bean Jul 29, 2014

Hannibal Lecter , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Even if there’s possibly only a week left, to avoid missing invite deadlines from Early Support…

1) Check your membership number. Using an estimate of 10k a week, you can predict around which three days you are likely to get an invite.

2) If you have something planned for that week and there’s nothing in this beautiful galaxy that you can possibly do to arrange a daily email and OPF check, then it might be best to change your password and give your account and this task to someone you can trusts and have them get it for you. It can be from your social circle or even members who you deem trustworthy. Maybe even throw in a pledge to give an invite when you receive some from your post-purchase time.

This week seems to focus on the 48k - 60k range, assuming it is about 10k a week.

These methods seem to be most adequate for me, at this moment. I always thought it would be a pretty obvious method but just in case your thoughts are in a disarray from life, here goes an attempt to help a bit! If there’s any other information you guys know of, please let me know and maybe I could insert it in this post!

Hope this helped, even if a bit!

*Adding this in just in case, when I say arrange daily check, I mean CHECK!! Not just see if notifications on phone show anything happening on your email. Just Check OPF!*

UPDATE: As of July 29th 2014, 12:42 AM PDT, OP Team has announce second chances for invites towards those who missed it until now. The E.S. that has reached 50k will continue onwards WHILE 2nd chances are handed out! :)
    [source] https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/second-chance-invites.71393/page-2#post-3363675

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014

2. alex9r
    Honeycomb Jul 29, 2014

3. thinkpax
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2014

thinkpax , Jul 29, 2014 :
    the one+1 only for special one :D #155202

4. Nitin 24
    Eclair Jul 29, 2014

nicoleundendunn likes this.
  5. jsoto19
    Donut Jul 30, 2014

jsoto19 , Jul 30, 2014 :
    For those of us that are new or don't know how (me), can you please write out how to check your membership number?

6. SaintMadeOfPlaster
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2014

SaintMadeOfPlaster , Jul 30, 2014 :
    I keep on hearing that ES invites will be stopping very soon. Is this just a baseless rumor or is it based on an interview or something?

7. duncanator916
    Eclair Jul 30, 2014

duncanator916 , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Hover your pointer over your avatar and look at the lower left of your browser. Where you see the url you will see your username, followed by a period, then your number.

8. jsoto19
    Donut Jul 30, 2014

jsoto19 , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Thanks! I don't think i would've been able to find that without someone pointing it out.

9. Hannibal Lecter
    Jelly Bean Jul 30, 2014

Hannibal Lecter , Jul 30, 2014 :
    I think it might be based on the fact that the post discussing the Early Supporter Invites is called "July Plan For Early Supporters". It is the July Plan and no August a plan has yet been announced.