Background Noise problem airpods 2 with oneplus 5t via OnePlus 5T

1. G_Rohit_Heda_qxxy
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2020

G_Rohit_Heda_qxxy , via OnePlus 5T , Jan 7, 2020 :
    Hello Everyone, @Manu J. Many Times I Called In Oneplus Cust. Care But Still They Don’t Found Any Solution For My Problem Which Im Facing Since Last 15 To 20 Days. Even I'm Tweeted and They Suggest Me to Call in Cust. Care So They Can Help Me In Better Way But There Is No Solution. I’m Using Airpods 2 With One Plus 5t From The Last 35 Days But When I Bought This I Was Able To Use In Any Situation But Before 15 Days I Noticed That When I Was Using Airpods In Driving Vehicle That Time The Other Side Person Can’t Hear My Voice Properly, They Get Only Background Noise Which Is So Irritating For Everyone. I Visited Apple Service Centre But According To Them There Is Not A Single Problem With Airpods, Its Oneplus Bugs Which Can Be Fixed By Oneplus Only So We Can’t Help You. Pls Do Something Oneplus Team.

Below Method I Already Used As Suggest By Oneplus Team.

1) Developer Options - Disable Absolute Volume – On.

2) Phone Internal Wipe Data Cache Partition.

3) Reset Bluetooth And Wifi Setting.

2. Karandeep Singh Chilotra
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2020

Karandeep Singh Chilotra , Jan 9, 2020 :
    I have the one plus 6T and use AirPods 2nd generation with it.
    the volume drops drastically after I connect it to any iPhone. the Apple store has replaced them three times because of this issue but Clearly stated that something is wrong with my phone. I am planning to get a one plus 7pro but I am unsure if I will same the same issue?

3. AshokM333
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

4. F1535806072969
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2020