1. _Ayush_Wolverine_
    Froyo Oct 30, 2018

_Ayush_Wolverine_ , Oct 30, 2018 :
    umm..yeah there is..& I had copied inside Mobile backup

2. Solexje
    Froyo Oct 30, 2018

Solexje , Oct 30, 2018 :
    For me same issue.
    I sent a copy of opbackup to my pc (rom latest oxygen rooted). Therafter I installed Lineage nightly rom. Now when I want transfer data back from pc to phone the oneplus switch app only started up with message "start oneplus switch on new phone to migrate data to new phone (scan QR code) message. No recover files message.
    I only want to recover backup files made with oneplus switch from pc to phone.
    I have oneplus switch 2.1.1.xxx

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018

3. _Ayush_Wolverine_
    Froyo Oct 30, 2018

Solexje

For me same issue.
    I sent a copy of opbackup to my pc (rom latest oxygen rooted). Therafter I installed Lineage nightly rom. Now when I want transfer data back from pc to phone the oneplus switch app only started up with message "start oneplus switch on new phone to migrate data to new phone (scan QR code) message. No recover files message.
    I only want to recover backup files made with oneplus switch from pc to phone.
    I have oneplus switch 2.1.1.xxx​

I had just updated now OnePlus switch 2.1.1 xxx
    still it's not showing anything in restore backup...

4. _Ayush_Wolverine_
    Froyo Oct 30, 2018

still it's not showing anything in restore backup...what should I do now??

5. _Ayush_Wolverine_
    Froyo Oct 30, 2018

still it's not showing anything in restore backup...

6. FaleshC
    KitKat Oct 30, 2018

FaleshC , Oct 30, 2018 :
    somehow your backup seems corrupted then.
    only way is to manually copy all the important documents and files if you can access them.

7. _Ayush_Wolverine_
    Froyo Oct 30, 2018

how can be it corrupt..if it's shows all the images, documents in the file manager..all the data are safe..bt it only doesn't shows in the OnePlus switch app (restore backup)..it doesn't shows there..

8. Solexje
    Froyo Oct 30, 2018

Solexje , Oct 30, 2018 :
    Data are not corrupted as far as I can check. Problem is, that when I startup OnePlus Switch the app opens with ...scan QR Code on new phone....open oneplus switch on new phone and tap I am a new phone to generate QR code.
    That's all, so no taps to choose for backup or restore.
    Must be problem with the app??????????

9. _Ayush_Wolverine_
    Froyo Oct 30, 2018

In my situation..I have all the options bt in restore backup...there is not showing anything..what should I do now??

10. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Oct 31, 2018

LegolasX , Oct 31, 2018 :
    it could be, there are files specific to OnePlus switch app apart from your data, so if those files were lost of corrupted, the app won't recognize your backup file.
    share the screenshot of the folder you copied in file manager...

11. _Ayush_Wolverine_
    Froyo Oct 31, 2018

_Ayush_Wolverine_ , Oct 31, 2018 :
    ok..
    1540969132783.jpg

12. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Oct 31, 2018

13. _Ayush_Wolverine_
    Froyo Oct 31, 2018

14. Solexje
    Froyo Oct 31, 2018

Solexje , Oct 31, 2018 :
    My problem with OnePlus Switcher solved. Seems, that the app. will not work with Lineage custom rom. I re-installed Oxygen again, and backup and restore taps are visible again. Also restore items flawless.

15. G1575332409597
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2020

G1575332409597 , Feb 2, 2020 :
    Guys, i made a backup of my oneplus 7 pro using the oneplus switch app. Now im on a note 8 thats on android pie and i copied the backup file to my note 8. ive downloaded the oneplus switch app in my note 8 but it's not giving me the option to restore. just tells me to scan or connect to a network. PLEASE HELP!

16. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Feb 2, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 2, 2020 :
    You have already created a thread for this, and check my suggestion.

Artemus. likes this.
  17. G_Manolo_Mendez_twJu
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2020

G_Manolo_Mendez_twJu , Jul 11, 2020 :
    I have the same issue.

I've made a backup with switch, wiped my phone but unfortunaltely replacing the 14GB back up keeps getting stuck at some file that can't be copied to my phone from my mac. Finally I made a zip file of it and copied it into opbackup and unzipped it. After a lot of fiddling I finally managed to see my back up in Switch but not my apps. I do see them all in file manager. How can I get them to be restored!?!? Searched all over the web for a solution. Please help. I need my app settings and data

18. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Jul 12, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 12, 2020 :
    If it has not occured during the restore of the data. You will have to resetup your app settings manually along with the Data.

Adding a zip file manually does nothing, as OP backup has no reference coding within the backuo file it creates to add your data back, as you added it manually via the zip file you created rather than OP Switch creating it.