[Submitted] Bad courrier service of OnePlus

1. X1596400668131
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2021

X1596400668131 , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Title Bad courrier service of OnePlus
    Device OnePlus7TPro Software Version O2 OBT 210603
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description I had ordered OnePlus nord 2 on 26 July 00:03 am. But as of now I didn't get it because of bad courier service of delhivery They daily comes with new excuse that the flight cancelled , fight constraint overload, security check failed , vechile delay and many , Morever when my order reached I am damm sure that the delhivery refuse to deliver the product in my area but instead of that I order a OnePlus buds from flipkart they deliver in just 24 hrs of taking order this due to ekart, a good courrier service provider. I also request many times to OnePlus customer support to not deliver my orders by delhivery instead of delhivery deliver by anyone but I think their is no value of customer request in OnePlus. I am big fan of OnePlus but due to the bad service I am disappointed again and again... My brother needs mobile for offical use but he still waiting from 26 July and as of now on 1 aug it even doesn't reached the delivery state........
    Any other comments
    I had ordered OnePlus nord 2 on 26 July 00:03 am. But as of now I didn't get it because of bad courier service of delhivery
    They daily comes with new excuse that the flight cancelled , fight constraint overload, security check failed , vechile delay and many ,
    Morever when my order reached I am damm sure that the delhivery refuse to deliver the product in my area but instead of that I order a OnePlus buds from flipkart they deliver in just 24 hrs of taking order this due to ekart, a good courrier service provider.
    I also request many times to OnePlus customer support to not deliver my orders by delhivery instead of delhivery deliver by anyone but I think their is no value of customer request in OnePlus.
    I am big fan of OnePlus but due to the bad service I am disappointed again and again...
    My brother needs mobile for offical use but he still waiting from 26 July and as of now on 1 aug it even doesn't reached the delivery state........