kunj.patel.27_11 , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 21, 2020 : I purchased this voucher by spending 100 coins on Oneplus prive event for OnePlus 5T. The voucher mentioned that Oneplus 5 and 6 Series cases 75 % off so I purchase it. But in my voucher tab details it's shown only oneplus 6 series 75 % off. Is it the oneplus's perfection? I called them and share all screenshot but they refused to provide perfect solution. I told them to transfer voucher for oneplus dash charger cable i will pay remaining 25% and provide me same discount on 75% off on that because till last 6 months not a single cases available on your store for 5T but still they didn't given perfect solution! Anyone here who can help me ? Here i share the screen shot of there technical issues.