Bad GPS location

1. davy1986
    Cupcake Jul 6, 2020

davy1986 , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Hello there.

First of all i must say that i am greatly a honored owner of multiple Oneplus models. i got a OP5 and i got a OP 7t pro.

i must sadly say that i got some issues with the device , that might be my own fault , or some sofware based terrible design.

I'm a HUGE fan of pokemon go , i recently discovered Ingress also. Due i have issue on the GPS data. The GPS is on the highest accuracy mode possible, though if i am inside my house ( got some pokemon spawns here ) the game tells me i have no GPS signal.

My wife owns an iphone. If i log in to my account on her device , everything works perfectly.

So what am i doing wrong? Did i misconfigured something?

Or is it a general onepluse software side mistake?

Thanks !

Pristavuchy likes this.
  2. Pristavuchy
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2020

Pristavuchy , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 9, 2020 :
    I have the same issue now. I hade OP 5t for a long time and everything was ok there, but recently I bought OP 8 and it has very awful GPS accuracy. Now my tracks in google fit started to be useless. I'm very disappointed. Tried to do some magic in settings but it doesn't help.

4. rod_r47
    Cupcake Jul 12, 2020

rod_r47 , Jul 12, 2020 :
    Strava had crazy GPS artifacts today on my OP7T McLaren the OP3 and OP1 never had this stuff. added 250% on.

Last time it only added 10%.

Attached Files:

5. bobsta , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Jul 12, 2020 :
    Do you have the 5g variant? I know that 5g plays havoc with GPS on the 7T Pro 5G and McLaren US edition.