bad joke delivery

1. Victor Andrei
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2019

Victor Andrei , Jan 3, 2019 :
    I placed an order for a protective glass on 10 december. It's 3 january and still is still in transit. OnePlus Standard shipping is a trash. It is 7x expensive than ********** and 2x slower.
    I understand that a package from China arrive later in Romania due the big distance. But Polonia is one country away from Romania and still took more time to arrive.

The main problem is that oneplus for it's 7euro fee took the decision to send the package via the slowest romanian carrier for profit.

This post is for the community, not as a complain to oneplus because i made 2 complaints requests and both of them were with useless apologies, nothing more.

In a nutshell, If You want to order a gift for easter, place the order right away to be sure that IT will arrive when it should.

Personal recommandation: Don't overpay something as long as it doesn't worth. Don't encourage oneplus to be the next Samsung or Apple.

Salute the slowest delivery program and the disrespectfull one.

#oneplusDontDeserveNewCustomersAsLongAsDontRespectTheActualOnes
    View attachment 949921 1546516167313.jpg

1546516167285.jpg

View attachment 949922

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019

2. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Jan 3, 2019

Kytharsis , Jan 3, 2019 :
    Have you contacted... Posta Romana about the problem or do you actually think it's OP's fault for their delay?

otto2 likes this.
  3. Victor Andrei
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2019

it's a problem from oneplus, they decided to send the package via posta romana. Here we have over 5 different carriers with a wide range of prices, and oneplus hand over to the cheapest and slowest one. This company start to put profit in first plan, instead customers .

4. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Jan 3, 2019

pablofg1978 , Jan 3, 2019 :
    that is what standard shipping means, next time pay more for shipping and you won't have this issues. The time for shipping is inversely proportional to the amount that you pay for it.

5. ngydat
    KitKat Jan 3, 2019

ngydat , Jan 3, 2019 :
    Something similar happened to me. When I noticed that the status of the delivery was stucked, I reached out to One Plus and it sent me back my order free of charge.

Victor Andrei and otto2 like this.
  6. Victor Andrei
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2019

alix-press costs 1 euro to ship a protective glass film, while oneplus charges 7 times more . Can you explain me this "proportionally"? also consider the distance from Polonia to romania and from China to Romania. Where those money go?

7. pablofg1978

Maybe you should first research why shipping from China is cheaper....
    And spoiler alert, free shipping does not exist

8. Victor Andrei
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2019

As i said , I wrote this post to make oneplus to remember that they are not samsung or Apple to charge over the limit.

I'm wondering if you ever send a package with the size of a letter and with some grammes heavier, by national mail company and they charged you with 7 euros.

PS. The sender and receiver is not in opposite part of a globe eachother.

PPS. The estimated delivery time by oneplus store was 22 december, aftera delay of 12 days, the package is still in transit. This delivery worth 7 euros?

9. pablofg1978

You dont even have an idea what rates and times I have in my country, an economic shipping cost Us$10 (for national) and last package that I bought in singapore took more than 3 months to arrive.
    Again, read why shipping from china (and similar economic shipping services) is so cheap and then come back here to discuss seriusly.

Kytharsis likes this.
  10. Victor Andrei
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2019

I didnt came here to make jokes. But If you want to discuss seriously,here we go. I payed some money for something in return. I dont have to prey to it as long as I payed for it. The delay is still going further. Try to understand this and come back to discuss seriously after this.

11. pablofg1978

And what is the point to rant here? This is a community forum, as @ngydat said, contact support and ask them to ship you another package.

12. Victor Andrei
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2019

Victor Andrei , Jan 10, 2019 :
    I leave here 2 screenshots about personal order. As you cam see, It passed one month for a piece of glass. As a prove of incompetency, in 3th january oneplus department opened a lma for this order. After a week, they're still waiting responses for the lost parcel as like as NASA are waiting for alien's ones.

I want to ask If someone knows where to make a complaint feedback that really matters, because oneplus complaint system is really useless.
    1547147456024.jpg

1547147456053.jpg

13. Raresch
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 10, 2019

Raresch , Jan 10, 2019 :
    I will respond in English, for the others to understand, even if I could have responded in Romanian.

Did you ordered a glass protector through Posta Romana? Have you checked with them? OnePlus might have to wait for their response ...

As far as I know, they are not very good at delivering things. I know at least 2 friends that had problems with them:
    - one send a package that traveled 2 countries in 24h and upon reaching Romania's border and beeing managed by Posta Romana it took an other 2 weeks to be delivered.
    - and the second ... they said the package was delivered even if it never arrived. my friend got to the postal office and someone had sign in her name and the package was label as delivered. She never retrieved that package, because it was already gone, obviously, and a trial would have been too expensive and time consuming.

So the first thing you have to confirm is that the package is still traveling with Posta Romana and see if you can get more details about it.

14. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Jan 10, 2019

pablofg1978 , Jan 10, 2019 :
    Thread merged
    Your previous thread is still open, so there is no need to create a new thread

15. pablofg1978

pablofg1978 , Jan 10, 2019 :
    Is that lma number the only ticket number that you have or do you have another number? I will try to scale this up.

16. Victor Andrei
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2019

Victor Andrei , Jan 10, 2019 :
    it's the only one.

17. pablofg1978

18. Victor Andrei
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2019

19. Enacheedi
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2019

Enacheedi , Dec 13, 2019 :
    One year has been passed and nothing changed! I have the same issue with the same kind of delivery ... One Plus did nothing to change this .. because they don't care !
    THANk You OP...!

20. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Dec 13, 2019

Kytharsis , Dec 13, 2019 :
    Same parcel delivery and everything?

Caomhin likes this.