Bamboo Case

1. dimfrop
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2014

dimfrop , Oct 18, 2014 :
    I've been shopping for OPO cases and I think the bamboo one looks pretty nice? Has anybody else used this?

IMO this is the best looking case out of the limited selection but I'm a bit concerned they're going to be quite cheap and flimsy. A lot of the ones off eBay all come from China and I've found one on Amazon by KWMobile, but I don't know where that comes on.

Any opinions?

2. Martin Zhivkov
    Froyo Oct 18, 2014

Martin Zhivkov , Oct 18, 2014 :
    I was at the London fan gathering where they showed the case and I can definitely say that its great. It feels like real bamboo and the overall feel and look of it is premium. Of course it has a premium price, but I believe it's worth it. First, because of the feel and look and second, people will notice it.
    In term of quality, I wouldn't be too concerned, because 1+ showed that they are careful about that. The whole reason that they made it into a limited edition is that it was difficult to make sure it wouldn't break.
    I don't know if you should trust ebay or Amazon about it, but if you do, make sure you post a review :)

3. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Oct 18, 2014

4. gusuraman

gusuraman , Oct 18, 2014 :
    The one that they show in London was a StyleSwap Cover and it feels like bamboo because it is real bamboo. @dimfrop is talking about a case if i didn't missunderstand

5. Ivanpoocky13
    KitKat Oct 18, 2014

6. dimfrop
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2014

dimfrop , Oct 18, 2014 :
    Yeah I was. Although the listings do state that they are also real bamboo, despite being quite cheap (~£10)

7. gusuraman

8. dimfrop
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2014

gusuraman likes this.
  9. gusuraman

gusuraman , Oct 18, 2014 :
    You're welcome:)

10. leemartin
    Lollipop Oct 18, 2014

leemartin , Oct 18, 2014 :
    Do you mean these?
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-N..._MobilePhonesCasesPouches&hash=item51c35cbc2b

11. dimfrop
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2014

12. OneRNDPHLive
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 14, 2014

OneRNDPHLive , Nov 14, 2014 :
    Here are photos of my bamboo hard case that I'm constantly receiving so many compliments on so, there's that. Check it out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As far as bulk, I don't notice much more bulk than my Ringke Fusion case. It's not like you're carrying a block of wood in your pants, ha! It's really not noticeable at all.

13. RXFS8111
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2015

14. kleinbatavia
    Honeycomb Feb 3, 2015

kleinbatavia , Feb 3, 2015 :
    I've got a style swap bamboo by OPO. It was difficult to get by, but the disappointment was all the bigger. It looks very cheap with the bamboo back and non-matching plastic sides. Anyway, I had it on my phone for about 2 minutes and then ripped it back off replacing it with the regular black cover which makes the phone looks svelte. Just my 2 cents, I bet plenty of people love theirs!