bamboo styleswap initial impressions

1. Dalveer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 18, 2014

Dalveer , Nov 18, 2014 :
    Hi guys so as the title states I received my bamboo styleswap this morning and dhl made me get up and sign for it even though it was tough since I have a fever lol!

Anyways so first things first the video OnePlus has for changing out the covers is way different than the directions that come with the cover it took me about 20 minutes because I didn't want to damage my sandstone cover so once it was off I unboxed the new one and as mentioned before it came with a little phamflet with directions and all that was inside was the cover, the matching Sim card holder, and the little blue pic to pry the old cover off.
    When I first handled the cover it seemed really thin and of premium quality. Once I put it on the phone I noticed it felt really nice but somewhat slippery compared to the sandstone cover but not by much. Also the cover is thicker than the sandstone one not sure why but it doesn't bother me i liked it better to be honest.
    Enough of my rambling full review coming soon here are some pictures for now :)
    And sidenote I will find a way to put a picture of the cover on the phone in the full review I only had access to my phones camera at the time.

Attached Files:

CJCow and gusuraman like this.
  2. leekokkheng
    Jelly Bean Nov 18, 2014

liquoqing likes this.
  3. kozm0naut
    Honeycomb Nov 18, 2014

kozm0naut , Nov 18, 2014 :
    It's thicker because it's not really possible to slice bamboo as thin as the normal backings while remaining substantive.