Ban Beggars - All those selling Invites

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grvnvt
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2015

Grvnvt , Jan 25, 2015 :
    I am fed up and disgusted with people selling invites.

The invite system has been made for interaction/ discussions/ sharing. Period.

Members out on the forum call those asking for invites beggars... which is majorly wrong.
    If someone has an invite that he is note using and another wants to buy the phone, they can share their intention and exchange invites.

The real beggars are those who sell invites - use threads to hunt for invite seekers and then message them or sell on other places. Due to these guys, a lot of invites are getting wasted.

Request everyone to share the ids of members who are selling invites. Also, upload a screenshot of them asking you for invites.

Oh and please stop responding to such guys. Whatever happens, do not buy invites.

The mods should take some serious action - these beggars , selling invites should be banned!

@oalexander
    @finaldentiny
    @BrettPlusOne

Do take some action and clean up this forum of such people.

OALEXANDER, ramli7, navneeta and 6 others like this.
  2. suneetsahi
    Donut Jan 25, 2015

suneetsahi , Jan 25, 2015 :
    Well I strongly feel that the invites that are given to the members is a gift... and a gift should not be sold!!!

ramli7 and Farkha like this.
  3. Blaise Miranda
    Froyo Jan 25, 2015

4. Farkha
    Froyo Jan 25, 2015

Farkha , Jan 25, 2015 :
    Totally agree .. Its a shame these ppl convince u for ur invite then sell it to someone else :mad:

ramli7 likes this.
  5. mayanks
    Jelly Bean Jan 25, 2015

mayanks , Jan 25, 2015 :
    Trust me.. you cant control it. When there is corruption on a global level, you think our mods can control it on a forum level?

These scalpers finds a loophole in any setup whether COD or selling invite so relax bro.. u need an invite? goto Indian invite section.

Naman Bhalla likes this.
  6. iamhimanshu
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2015

ramli7 likes this.
  7. Grvnvt
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2015

Grvnvt , Jan 25, 2015 :
    I know that mods or any person at an singular level cannot control it. Does it mean that we can try ourselves individually?

To answer your question, this is not about u or me. Is it just about me getting an invite??
    Bro, don't worry I already am using the OPO and have myself shared 7 invites.
    Its easy to say relax...nothing can be done. Same thing happens for corruption at all places. I just thought about sharing my viewpoints and spreading the word.

Let the scalpers sell on fb/twitter/quikr etc. But would they sell, if there is no one to buy?

8. Grvnvt
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2015

Grvnvt , Jan 25, 2015 :
    Well said. Exactly my thought process.

Thanks man. Glad u appreciate.

9. sandeeppathak007
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 25, 2015

sandeeppathak007 , Jan 25, 2015 :
    well the best way to stop these invite selling game is opening pre-order window so that anyone who want an OPO and if he does not have an invite can wait for a said period of time and hence he/she wont buy an invite

10. chandrakant sharda
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2015

11. Grvnvt
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2015

Grvnvt , Jan 25, 2015 :
    That is the organizational strategy.
    How they decide to market, and have control over stocks. Lets c how long they continue with the invite system.

12. sandeeppathak007

Yeah but i think if they open the pre-order system it will stop the invite selling system.

13. suneetsahi
    Donut Jan 25, 2015

People try to find ways to earn money out of anything and everything and it's a shame that they succeed in it. May this is a thing that people do globally BUT its our responsibility as an un-corrupt person not to fall for it.
    Sooner or later you will get 1+1 on this forum or via friends. So, why to encourage this selling of INVITES.

14. Grvnvt
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2015

Grvnvt , Jan 25, 2015 :
    True.. but as pointed out , there are always loopholes. Re-sellers would buy and the device wud be OOS for genuine buyers.
    Moreover, the invite system has lead to lots of interactions and socialization between unknown ppl. I am just against selling of invites. If invites were meant for selling, then OnePlus would be first selling invites in a pre-order system and then the phone itself !!

15. Grvnvt
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2015

Grvnvt , Jan 25, 2015 :
    Exactly. The very idea of this thread was to recommend everyone to stop buying and say a big no to all those selling invites.
    See, those selling invites are beyond rationality and u cannot ask them not to sell, but share.
    They will keep begging .. by PMs or other social media and hunting potential 'bakras'. So the only probable solution is for one to not buy. If u check around, all those who have been genuine buyers have purchased their phone after a while. So all it takes is to be slightly patient.

suneetsahi likes this.
  16. suneetsahi
    Donut Jan 25, 2015

In the meantime as you people are already owning a OPO could you respond to certain issues that I have read in reviews:
    1. Is Cynogen providing updates to India Users after the removal of ban on sale of Oneplus One and case still in the court ? Or is there any news of providing it in near future?
    2. Over-heating occurs while playing Heavy Graphic Games?
    I hope you would share your experience regarding above queries

17. sandeeppathak007

Yeah, lets c how it goes but what i feel is that if the pre-order is open then for an example a guy like me wont buy it on higher price or by buying Invite and would prefer to wait for couple of weeks or may be a month

18. Grvnvt
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2015

Grvnvt , Jan 25, 2015 :
    No updates provided by Cynogen. But u can flash it urself and install the latest ROM. Or if u want a stable version, wait for OnePlus' official lollipop based ROM- OTA update expected.

suneetsahi likes this.
  19. aaa118
    Froyo Jan 25, 2015

20. suneetsahi
    Donut Jan 25, 2015

Yes..I think I will wait for it..OnePlus' official lollipop is expected to be released in February...I guess!!!
    Do you face the heating problem near rear camera and flash while gaming?