Bass in OnePlus 5

1. borft Jelly Bean Dec 7, 2018 at 6:15 AM

borft, Dec 7, 2018 at 6:15 AM :
    I don't think you quite know what insulting means, or you are very easily insulted. one could argue that he gets insulted daily by the many duplicate posts of users that completely disregard all forum rules, and who simply don't care.

to me, it almost becomes impossible to find the useful posts among the many, many non sense posts. so I get his replies completely. you will notice that there are more of the frequent posters that try to help genuine posts, but are a little less nice to these idiots.

2. G_Prateek_Mishra_dFiG Honeycomb Dec 7, 2018 at 6:18 AM

G_Prateek_Mishra_dFiG, Dec 7, 2018 at 6:18 AM :
    well i have found the opposite of what you say. so either you restrict the access to the community to only people who have atleast some technical knowledge or about how community works instead of just imagining that everyone from day 1 will know the forum rules.
    if you think that then you are in wonderland

A1544069301586 likes this.
  3. borft Jelly Bean Dec 7, 2018 at 7:35 AM

borft, Dec 7, 2018 at 7:35 AM :
    how hard is it ton invest 2minutes to find out how something works? but if you're too lazy to do that, you will annoy people and get corrected additionally, I always wonder how people that are too lazy to do basic stuff like search, expect the community to just help them. it simply doesn't work like that

4. G_Prateek_Mishra_dFiG Honeycomb Dec 7, 2018 at 9:17 AM

G_Prateek_Mishra_dFiG, Dec 7, 2018 at 9:17 AM :
    you enter to the community app and there are number of threads discussing about new products, surveys etc. but is the rules anywhere stickied so that it can be visible to any new person?
    and getting corrected is different thing and the way waveform replies that's completely different.
    and there are people who join this community has no idea how the community works or have technical knowledge to explain their problem better and precise.

5. Mr_Cyrox Jelly Bean Dec 7, 2018 at 9:28 AM

Mr_Cyrox, Dec 7, 2018 at 9:28 AM :
    When you first make an accout you get this conversation: Screenshot_20181207-112224.jpg
    I have asked around and it appears that some people just doesn't get this PM so when I notice a new member post or sameone posts a thread/posts that's against the rules I send them a PM manually...
    So far I've sent about ~100 PM's...
    Screenshot_20181207-112538.jpg
    If you're curious what I write in these I've sent one to you just incase you need it ;)

And as for your hate against @Waveform Modifier Just stick around for more then a year and see what happens...

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 9:37 AM

borft likes this.
  6. G_Prateek_Mishra_dFiG Honeycomb Dec 7, 2018 at 11:02 AM

G_Prateek_Mishra_dFiG, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:02 AM :

Mr_Cyrox

When you first make an accout you get this conversation: View attachment 930898
    I have asked around and it appears that some people just doesn't get this PM so when I notice a new member post or sameone posts a thread/posts that's against the rules I send them a PM manually...
    So far I've sent about ~100 PM's...
    View attachment 930901
    If you're curious what I write in these I've sent one to you just incase you need it

And as for your hate against @Waveform Modifier Just stick around for more then a year and see what happens...​

i have been here for more than a year. but i have been noticing him only after OnePlus 6 separate tab created.
    Your message is very good. Gives all the info. after reading those messages if people do the same mistake then you are right to correct them firmly.