battery drain after update 4.5.13

1. G_Riju_Mandal_hpHo
    Eclair Oct 18, 2017

G_Riju_Mandal_hpHo , Oct 18, 2017 :
    oxygen os 4.5.13 was not good battary draine to fast then previous version 4.5.10.
    lag sometimes when i open messenger chat head i must say previous version was better but not this.......plz fix the battery issue.

Alextremerus likes this.
  2. K. S. BEJOY
    Froyo Oct 18, 2017

Madhusudhan Rao likes this.
  3. G_Riju_Mandal_hpHo
    Eclair Oct 18, 2017

4. G_Riju_Mandal_hpHo
    Eclair Oct 18, 2017

5. Impulse_CK
    Honeycomb Oct 18, 2017

6. jerrymilton
    Jelly Bean Oct 18, 2017

jerrymilton , Oct 18, 2017 :
    this "issue" has been covered in several CLOSED threads....any battery issues you may be having will have SQUAT to do with the UPDATE. and everything to do with the APP DATA which is draining your phone quickly. simply do a FACTORY RESET and choose "set up as a NEW PHONE" when it ask instead of choosing the "set up from cloud/google" routine. Then just go to Google Play in "my apps" and download your apps there. this way your app data will be clean instead of being corrupted, which can cause battery drain and warm/hot phone. fixed. close thread, wait 5 minutes and someone else will post the same exact thread. it's like beating one's head against the wall.

pokesmot and Alextremerus like this.
  7. Manas_Mishra_1989
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 18, 2017

Manas_Mishra_1989 , Oct 18, 2017 :
    My still shows 18 hours. Point is how much time is left is subjective and usually is based on how you used your phone before charge and right after charge. Of you let your phone idle for long this will change so do not judge updates with such lame figures.

8. G_manuel_romero_LZkh
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2017