Battery drain too fast via OnePlus 9R Carbon Black

2. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Aug 1, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Download and install OnePlus Care app from the Google Play Store and custom diagnose the battery.
    Charging 4-5 times a day is too much. You might have to visit a authorised OnePlus service center for the inspection afterwards.

3. Y1623382798576 , via OnePlus 9R Carbon Black , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Thank you.

Shailender Sharma likes this.
  4. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Aug 1, 2021

Caomhin likes this.
  5. SydMoyaffor
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2021

SydMoyaffor , via OnePlus 9R , Aug 4, 2021 :
    Same issues face i am buy this phone yesterday 3/8/2021 but Battery Draining issues i am normal user after that facing battery issues, also optimise background app activity but same issues found Oneplus 9R
    Fix the problems
    Thank You Oneplus

7. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Aug 6, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Aug 6, 2021 :
    Any leads in the battery stats (apps and full device stats)?
    Since you have a T-mobile I guess you have 5G? Is it stable or often jumps around between 4G and 5G?

Whatever it is it could be good to report it via the feedback tool.

View attachment 1670137
    If you rarely charge nightly or mostly while using the phone you may want to leave it connected some extra time while not using the phone a few times. It allows some maintenance jobs to be done (dexopt for example. Only done on the charger and idle long enough). Could be one part of the drain (lack of optimizing).

GxdessXfMischief likes this.
  8. GxdessXfMischief , via OnePlus 9 Pro T-Mobile , Aug 7, 2021 :
    I saw one thread where someone suggested a factory reset on their device and not doing clone phone switch (I didn't do it to begin with, in hopes of leaving all my bugs in the 8. My journey with this phone started out less than enjoyable but I will update in another week now that we seem to be running without issue.

Swejuggalo likes this.