Battery/Charging Battery Draining after 8.1 update and also getting heated.

?

How many of you are facing the same issue post the 8.1 Oreo update.

Poll closed Apr 13, 2018.
  1. Draining

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Heating

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ArunDoddi Cupcake Mar 14, 2018

ArunDoddi, Mar 14, 2018 :
    Hi,

On Monday morning I have updated my OP5 to 8.1 Oreo update then the full charge cycle is giving upto 6.5 to 7 hours of backup. For brief I had a full charge by 11:49 by the time I woke up at 7:40 then the charge was 16%. So I thought I might have left the screen on while I slept on as my sleep time of my phone 30 min. Then I have recharged it with full and then removed it at 9:00 and then by 3:40 by battery is 4%. And the device is getting heated simultaneously with the drain of the battery.

But I was not able to take the screen shots but I have charged in office hours and took the screenshots after the office hours and I have attached the same.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018

2. G_Shahab_Din_QqkU Cupcake May 16, 2018

3. CosmoKramer70 Ice Cream Sandwich May 17, 2018

CosmoKramer70, May 17, 2018 :
    how about adding "no issues at all" and "i searched the forums to find my solution" cause not everyone is having the same problems that you are and the others have searched prior to opening up a new thread...

4. ArunDoddi Cupcake May 29, 2018

ArunDoddi, May 29, 2018 :
    Actually i have installed a beta OS version of 8.1 at that time where the OS will be unstable and extract the juice from the phone. That is the reason why I had faced the issue and then when I contacted the customer care and they said that I have been using beta version and asked me to back up the data and reinstall the normal OS which is not beta. Then my phone is back to normal and the battery is as usual.

5. rc_amplifier Cupcake May 30, 2018