Battery issues after OxygenOS 10.3.0 update

1. Gtamkoria
    Cupcake Jan 5, 2020

Gtamkoria , Jan 5, 2020 :
    After upgrading to Andorid 10/ OxygenOS 10.3.0 i am facing battert issue during night time when the phone is idle and internet is also switched off it looses around 50% of its charge. Its like i am charging the phone 2-3 times in a day can someone from OnePlus have a look into it.

aswin_sudhakaran and Pavan Bakle like this.
  2. syrob
    Eclair Jan 26, 2020

syrob , Jan 26, 2020 :
    My 6T phone is doing the same after the last update. It does not go to sleep and the battery does not last a day now. The battery monitor shows all apps running normally. developer option stay awake is off. So the last update seems to have caused this issue.

3. Deep bhatt
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2020

4. Caomhin
    KitKat Jan 26, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 26, 2020 :
    For 6T, have you installed 10.3.1, if so see below. If not give it a try and check below anyway.

10.3.1 Is not available to OP6 yet, but it should be soon, meanwhile, try the steps below.

Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Also charge your phone to full and restart it after optimizing, and see if that helps.

Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more battery than necessary.

Battery Calibration/Heating Tips: How To Improve Battery Life !!

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...ting-tips-how-to-improve-battery-life.556988/

A definitive guide to everything that affects smartphone battery life

https://www.androidauthority.com/smartphone-battery-life-drain-causes-1071423/