battery saver

1. G_Vinayak_Sp_Ainp
    Froyo Aug 21, 2018

G_Vinayak_Sp_Ainp , Aug 21, 2018 :
    it's gaming do not disturb mode. not gaming battery saver mode.

2. Josefine_Paaske
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2018

Josefine_Paaske , Aug 21, 2018 :
    yeah I'm aware of that. look at your comment. you're saying that gaming mode saves battery?

3. G_Vinayak_Sp_Ainp
    Froyo Aug 21, 2018

nope. it increases performance of game that means it may consume more battery. doesn't save

4. Josefine_Paaske
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2018

yes I know. that's why I didn't understand your comment. you were talking about battery saving and then you're saying that gaming mode is the best thing? that's not making sense ;) Unless you actually just meant to tell us that you think that mode is amazing..

5. G_Vinayak_Sp_Ainp
    Froyo Aug 21, 2018

Josefine_Paaske

yes I know. that's why I didn't understand your comment. you were talking about battery saving and then you're saying that gaming mode is the best thing? that's not making sense Unless you actually just meant to tell us that you think that mode is amazing..​

hey gal I was talking bout battery saver all d time. not gaming mode. both are different

6. Josefine_Paaske
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2018

yes I know. just read your own comment. I get it that's two different things. but just please read what you're saying. basically the whole message is about battery life and then the last sentence comes in randomly about the gaming mode ;)

7. G_Vinayak_Sp_Ainp
    Froyo Aug 21, 2018

good night bye

8. Josefine_Paaske
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2018

you don't like when you're not right. I'm sorry not sorry. sweet dreams ;)