Battery Saving

1. IwantOneplus!
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2019

IwantOneplus! , Jun 6, 2019 :
    Hello,

I am posting this to share my options I have set to save my battery life. If someone just bought this phone or if your someone who wants to maximize battery life post your settings here. So these are the things I did to optimize my battery and run my phone without having to compromise performance.

1. Enable Dark Mode.
    2. Download amoled wallpaper app and pick dark wallpaper.
    3. Disable WiFi and Bluetooth scanning.
    4. Restrict background Data by turning that on under battery optimize settings
    5. Go to settings and notifications turn off useless apps you don't use.
    6. go to location settings turn off location for apps you think you don't need.
    7. set screen timer to sleep for 30 seconds. max 1min if you want.
    8. turn off NFC
    9. Turn on Adaptive battery.
    10. Turn on Deep optimization and sleep standby optimization under battery optimization-advance settings.
    10 Any sort of sensor you don't need. ex. raise to wake. double tap to wake.
    11. Turn off 90HZ and Lower screen resolution. (Highly not recommend) why buy the OnePlus phone right?
    12. animation scale to .5x
    13. download Kiwi browser and turn night mode on.
    14. restrict Google play services under data background

This is what I have applied and it's giving me good battery life and still run phone smoothly and fast. by end of day I'm at 45/50%. If I am missing anything please share.

Please Add to the list in your replies.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019

2. pmpbmjafcb
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2019

IwantOneplus! likes this.
  3. IwantOneplus!
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 7, 2019

4. mukman22
    Eclair Jun 7, 2019

mukman22 , Jun 7, 2019 :
    I have gotten really good battery life with my one plus 7 pro. You have to turn off some of the options in the settings . Dark mode and Also and dark background on your phone really helps but it really depends on the user usage of the device. I played 1 hour of asphalt 9 and lost 10% with highest brightness and game mode on. I think battery life isn't the real issue with the phone , it's the god dam camera!. Even after the updates the camera is terrible.

IwantOneplus! likes this.
  5. IwantOneplus!

IwantOneplus! , Jun 7, 2019 :
    another update is coming out.

6. mukman22
    Eclair Jun 7, 2019

mukman22 , Jun 7, 2019 :
    What does battery saver mode do when you turn it on ? Why not just have that on all day. Please respond if anyone has tried.

7. IwantOneplus!

IwantOneplus! , Jun 7, 2019 :
    restricts background usage but you can set that manually in app settings.