be careful every time you open a package, prepare the camera otherwise you are wrong.

1. linosperanza
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2021

linosperanza , Apr 20, 2021 :
    On April 14, I ordered the wireless headphones and the 50 W Wirelessa charger from the OnePlus website. I receive the package on the 19th, via the DHL courier, but when I open the box that supposedly should have contained the ordered products, I find it tampered with and empty.
    Delivery with reserve is not reported as the package is perfectly closed, but it is clearly seen that a new piece of parcel tape was subsequently put on with a label in Italian attached by DHL which requires its seal. .
    Contact for chat Oneplu tell me that there is nothing to do as I have not made the video. What nonsense because the same was perfectly sealed.
    Now I have opened a dispute with DHL because I am convinced that it has been tampered with in their transport chain.
    On the back of the package there is the original Oneplus label with the weight of 0.650 kg, while on the front there is a new DHL label with no weight indication.
    Now I'm waiting for DHL's reply as Oneplus has washed their hands.
    Thank you for reading my experience and be careful every time you open a package, prepare the camera otherwise you are wrong.

Attached Files:

snke likes this.
  2. linosperanza
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2021

linosperanza , Apr 20, 2021 :
    On April 14, I ordered the wireless headphones and the 50 W Wirelessa charger from the OnePlus website. I receive the package on the 19th, via the DHL courier, but when I open the box that supposedly should have contained the ordered products, I find it tampered with and empty. Delivery with reserve is not reported as the package is perfectly closed, but it is clearly seen that a new piece of parcel tape was subsequently put on with a label in Italian attached by DHL which requires its seal. . Contact for chat Oneplu tell me that there is nothing to do as I have not made the video. What nonsense because the same was perfectly sealed. Now I have opened a dispute with DHL because I am convinced that it has been tampered with in their transport chain. On the back of the package there is the original Oneplus label with the weight of 0.650 kg, while on the front there is a new DHL label with no weight indication. Now I'm waiting for DHL's reply as Oneplus has washed their hands. Thank you for reading my experience and be careful every time you open a package, prepare the camera otherwise you are wrong

Attached Files:

• Uno.jpg
      Uno.jpg
      File size:
      771.8 KB
      Views:

3. .Deleted_Member.
    Nougat Apr 20, 2021

.Deleted_Member. , Apr 20, 2021 :
    you already posted it...

the_o2, McJader and Tokolozi like this.
  4. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Apr 20, 2021

Tokolozi , Apr 20, 2021 :
    At this point it really is up to DHL, for many companies it's no longer their responsibility as soon as it's handed off to the delivery company. (Sad truth)

Caoimhín and McJader like this.
  5. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 20, 2021

Bobbie63 , Apr 20, 2021 :
    Comes back to the fact who is responsible for the shipment, when does the responsibility start and when does it end? Haven’t read the term of sales but if it’s sold including shipment, isn’t it OnePlus’s responsibility to check what went wrong?

Caoimhín and Tokolozi like this.
  6. Tokolozi

For that we'll indeed need to check in the terms of sale. However, since there's evidence of re-sealing DHL will need to investigate either way.

@linosperanza if you paid with paypal/creditcard. Be sure to also file a case with your bank or PayPal. Most creditcards provide insurance against this kind of thing.

Caoimhín and McJader like this.
  7. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 20, 2021

Come to think of it, didn’t went OPO missing by DHL Italy in the past, I remember something about that. You’re here longer as I have maybe you remember?

Caoimhín, McJader and Tokolozi like this.
  8. Tokolozi

No idea about that one. Just remember the mess I had myself with PostNL losing not one, but TWO TV's

Caoimhín, McJader and Bobbie63 like this.
  9. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Apr 20, 2021

SoniaB , Apr 20, 2021 :
    This was way back when I first joined the forum. There was a large number of suspicious DHL deliveries IIRC and was due to seasonal staff hired during the Christmas period in 2014

10. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Apr 20, 2021

SoniaB , Apr 20, 2021 :
    Hey there

I have merged your two threads. Indeed the correct process is to open the dispute with DHL in the first instance as any "mishandling" seems from the picture you posted to be by them.

There is nothing that OnePlus can do as the investigation still needs to be conducted by DHL

Caoimhín, McJader and Tokolozi like this.
  11. .Deleted_Member.
    Nougat Apr 20, 2021

i knew you would post something in this thread... :)

Caoimhín and SoniaB like this.
  12. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Apr 20, 2021

The1Lion , Apr 20, 2021 :
    I don't know if it was Italy, but there was one not too long ago that sounded just like this one. They received an empty package.

I'd think the item would be insured so question is who has the "insurance" and therefore the right to file a claim.

13. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 20, 2021

Ah, so my long term memory hasn’t left me yet.

Caoimhín, McJader, SoniaB and 2 others like this.
  14. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 20, 2021

But should OnePlus be the one that should initiate an investigation by DHL as they were the ones that gave the order to DHL to transport the package?

Caoimhín likes this.
  15. .Deleted_Member.
    Nougat Apr 20, 2021

yus, how much does the customer has to suffer?

Caoimhín, SoniaB and Bobbie63 like this.
  16. Tokolozi

Both sender and receiver can initiate a claim normally.

However the route of going through paypal/creditcard Company as well generally speeds things up I've noticed.

17. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 20, 2021

Haven’t seen that one, I only could remember it was quite a few OPO went missing somewhere in Italy.

oh wait, now I know which one you mean, that was I think a German user who’s phone got lost and OnePlus got reimbursed by DHL but the user didn’t, is that the one you meant?

Caoimhín, SoniaB and Tokolozi like this.
  18. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 20, 2021

He shouldn’t, it’s nice if he can contact DHL to investigate, knowing what happens if it has do be done by the “other side” but he shouldn’t. Also if DHL will acknowledge the issue, the probably reimburse OnePlus as being the one who wrote out the order to them.

19. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Apr 20, 2021

upload_2021-4-20_14-42-39.png

Bobbie63 likes this.
  20. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Apr 20, 2021

Not exactly, it was just like this one, perhaps 6 months ago or even a year. They received a delivery, but it was left on their doorstep and it was just an empty box.