Beards & Beard Oils

1. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Oct 7, 2015

MrFingerIII , Oct 7, 2015 :
    For me I miss having that Hillbilly Look lol
    My Father comes from Mississippi my mom from Alabama guess I am a country boy at heart

When I did have a full on Beard my friends I haven't seen in ages were taken back like Holly fk you are the younger version of your dad hahaha ,All my life I remember my Dad walked around with a Charles Manson type Beard but now days it's not even a big one anymore he shaves it closer to his face now
    Maybe it Is age I don't know but I love looking like a Mountain Man !

Chika and biker7288 like this.
  2. Keith_C
    Eclair Oct 7, 2015

mwayner and MrFingerIII like this.
  3. Deactivated User
    Oct 7, 2015

MrFingerIII likes this.
  4. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Oct 9, 2015

The Earl of Twatshire , Oct 9, 2015 :
    Ahh now this is a thread that is an excellent read. I do love the art of the beard and I have many beliefs concerning masculinity and facial hair.

I myself sport a wonderfully majestic set of moustaches and beard. I have never shaved, and when I say never, I mean never. My father always refused to let me go near any blades as I was apparently "unbalanced."

However, that does not mean that a beard should be scruffy or not styled. I get angry at these chaps that grow a mane and then do nothing to it. A beard should be oiled, balmed, waxed, styled and trimmed into shape. Nothing looks more terrible than an unkempt beard.

However a beard is important to a man, here's why:

Gender Identification. A man with a beard is instantly recognisable as a man. These shaved types could possible pass for a lady from a distance.

Intellect. You can always trust a man with a beard. A man with a beard knows what he is talking about. The is a direct causal relationship between a man's beard length and his intellect. This has been studied many times and is accepted as a universal truth. You can trust this research, because it was written by men with beards.

Relaxation. There is nothing more relaxing than the ability to stroke one's beard. It gives a man a wonderful sense of well being to be able to stroke their facial hair. Also it gives the man the air of a thinker as they stroke their beard and announce "Hmmm".

Sexual Attraction. Women do no know this, but they love beards. Nothing says "I am a sexual Tyrannosaurus Rex" than a great big bushy beard. A bearded man can beat his chest and merely attract women to him, like a magnet and iron filings.

Relationship Material. A big styled beard speaks volumes about a man. A well groomed epic beard says important things to the ladies, such as, "Hey there, look at my beard, look how styled it is, look how well kept and long it is. That shows you I am excellent at commitment as this beard requires a lot of work!"

Beards, they are the future.

Indeed.

5. Chika
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 9, 2015

Chika , Oct 9, 2015 :
    Looking look! I like it

MrFingerIII likes this.
  6. Chika

Chika , Oct 9, 2015 :
    I like that

7. Dodas
    Honeycomb Oct 9, 2015

Dodas , Oct 9, 2015 :
    Smile its free!

MrFingerIII likes this.
  8. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Oct 9, 2015

MrFingerIII , Oct 9, 2015 :
    The Great Earl has spoken now this thread is official

9. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Oct 9, 2015

The Earl of Twatshire , Oct 9, 2015 :
    I would never say anything I comment on is official, unless it is a police report.

For the record, I was no where near the deceased and I was not holding a shotgun.

But a gentleman must always comment on facial hair. It is serious gentleman business.

Indeed.

10. i5xswipe

i5xswipe , Oct 9, 2015 :
    A guy I know from grade school is an owner of this company. I myself do not have a beard, due to my career's very conservative nature and beards are a safety issue.

You may want to check out a product of theirs.
    http://ulioandjack.com/ or http://ulioandjack.com/shop

MrFingerIII likes this.
  11. Dodas
    Honeycomb Oct 11, 2015

Dodas , Oct 11, 2015 :
    A tour of twatshire would be great, has lt got plenty of bushy vallies and hills?

The Earl of Twatshire likes this.
  12. Schlumi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 11, 2015

Gaurav Rohilla likes this.
  13. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Oct 11, 2015

The Earl of Twatshire , Oct 11, 2015 :
    We have all manner of landscapes in Twatshire from deep crevices with lots of undergrowth to high peaks.

It's a wonderful place where the landscape is just as wonderful as the people.

Indeed.

SoniaB, meatandy and Gaurav Rohilla like this.
  14. mwayner
    Lollipop Oct 11, 2015

mwayner , Oct 11, 2015 :
    laugh_tears.jpg Just what I needed this morning. Thank you :D.

15. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Oct 11, 2015

16. mwayner
    Lollipop Oct 11, 2015

mwayner , Oct 11, 2015 :
    Gibberish? I thought it was a well-considered treatise. In fact, it's persuaded me to ditch this goatee and grow a flowing, facial mane.

MrFingerIII and SoniaB like this.
  17. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Oct 13, 2015

MrFingerIII , Oct 13, 2015 :
    There is no such thing as Gibberish when Grown Men Speak
    It's a Unspoken language of Gestures and Nods that result in picking up the correct signals and thus being in the Loop my Good Sir ;)

mwayner likes this.
  18. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Nov 26, 2015

MrFingerIII , Nov 26, 2015 :
    Been a while since I been on but my beard is getting pretty furious lol

This is Update lol ,I seriously need to order some more oils I am almost empty me.PNG me1.PNG

19. JAlcott
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2017

JAlcott , Apr 19, 2017 :
    Hey there! Nice beard. I don't know whether I could call my beard an awesome beard but yeah being a regular user of beard oil, now beard looks fuller and healthier never before. Not to forget only using these external products will grow your beard but your lifestyle, food, etc also matters in this case. One can also use beard wash for extra care of your beard along with some home remedies which are effective and natural. Make sure the beard oil you ought to use is completely natural and will also protect against damage due to sun radiation, pollution, and grime.There you go! So strive hard to get that perfect beard

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2017

20. kapil92ceg
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2017